on 17 October 2015
I must admit I've only ever heard a limited amount of their music, mainly singles, which of course have been many over the years and I've quite liked a lot of them, but recently I happened to hear the first track off this album and thought what a great tune it was, I wasn't sure who it was although I had an idea it was Take That, I looked at their music on Amazon and found out it was off this album, after playing a few sample clips I decided to buy it, now, 2 weeks later I can't stop playing it, I know I'm a few years late discovering it but I'm glad I have, It's full of catchy, tuneful songs, I think maybe I should listen to some more of their music to find out what I've been missing.
on 6 October 2013
The album THE CIRCUS is amazing, all songs are very well-written by them. They are getting better and better, I have no doubt TT is the best man band/boy band (whatever people call them). Their songs are not typical, they are different in a nice way. I love boy bands, but this one is special for sure. I admitted in the beginning of their careers, I didn't like them so much. However, they prove how fabulous they are in the music industry, as singers and songwriters. Some songs of THE CIRCUS deserve more attention, because they are beautiful: HERE (it is magical, in the end of the music I felt like I was transported to THE WIZARD OF OZ atmosphere), YOU and HOW DID COME TO THIS (the leader voice is JASON ORANGE, he almost never sings as a leader, I don't know why, he has lovely voice, so sweet and smooth, I hope in the next album in 2014, he sings more songs as a leader). If you buy this album, you won't regret! I guarantee!

Inessa Silva
on 18 January 2011
got this just before xmas as i am off to see them in may , i am not a big big fan but do like them . also with robbie now back in the band it will be some show i hope . also got the progress cd . i have to say i love this cd more then their new 1. which i think is to much like robbies music . every song on this cd is great . alittle to much of mark as i also feel he has not got the best voice . nice to have all the boys taking a turn .the gardren and what is love stand out to me . really enjoying this very much .just have to start enjoying their new cd now .
on 2 August 2017
There are some good songs on this cd..as always, Gary Barlow's songwriting is up there with the greats.
on 29 April 2018
Excellent value. Love Take That.
on 19 February 2018
Perfect. Love Shine.
on 3 October 2017
TaKes me back a few years. Good to hear.
on 6 September 2017
Better than all their competitors.
on 10 January 2018