• 21
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 December 2015
Fantastic, from a lady with an incredible voice.
on 3 January 2015
Nothing I can say that hasn't been said already.
on 4 December 2014
Excellent Service!!
Love my new product :-)
on 21 October 2014
Great seller, quick dispatch, excellent product!
on 26 January 2011
Having read excellent reviews in the paper and seen the low cost of the download I thought I would take the risk. Really impressed. Shows Duffy what a high quality second album should be like. I recommend anyone to download it!
on 10 March 2011
The best CD from a female that I bought in 15 years. Really surprised just how good the whole CD is. This girl has real soul, mixed with some grit. She has an excellent voice for this type of music, but her song-writing is her strong point. A must have for any good cd collection.
on 20 June 2011
Great value for money delivered very quickly. This is an excellent CD to start your love affair with Adele and her amazing voice. I grew up with Dusty Springfield and her wonderful voice - great to find another female singer with such range and great talent as a writer too.
VINE VOICEon 4 April 2011
I had heard a few of Adele's songs, and I was blown away by her voice on recent live performance's. This album has good variety. Some songs are slow and relaxing and some much more upbeat. A real complete album either if your just chilling out or driving along. A must buy!!
on 27 April 2011
Everyone's raving about this and so I thought I'd give it a try. Badly disappointed, though - strictly background music for the tone deaf!
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2016