on 21 January 2017
Sadly I have received two of these items, the battery held no charge on either unit. Avoid this product and exercise caution with Veho as I reported the issue to them and their drop down for operating systems did not have Windows 10 as an option which indicates a lack of attention.
on 8 April 2017
Works great and quick delivery
on 9 March 2017
tidy
on 18 May 2017
Very surprised with the sound from such a small device, just like my daughter tiny but very loud. Sound quality isn't brilliant but it's good enough for such a small package and for £5 I can not fault it!
review image
on 28 August 2017
Very disappointed as I brought this as a gift. The delivery was quick but the product did not have the charger wire included so I cannot use. Waste of money.
on 1 July 2017
Can't comment on how it works it came with the wrong connector to charge it!!!
on 15 September 2017
I was so upset with this product as the power did not come with the product twice now don,the buy this
on 15 May 2017
For a little speaker, the sound is very clear. I am very impressed with the item.
on 12 April 2013
This is an excellent little speaker,the clarity is really good for something so small,it connects to all i-pads ,i also use it with my i-phone 3gs.very good value for money
on 10 July 2017