Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 December 2013
My 10 year old daughter was given this as a gift. We were very careful with it and followed all instructions, including no throttle when losing control. Unfortunately balancing bar broke even though crash was not that bad. Very disappointed that it only lasted such a short time.

Update - I passed on my feedback to company that made the product and they responded by sending out a replacement product free of charge. Good customer service. Updated review to 2 stars based on this.
on 28 August 2014
Great great fun.
on 21 October 2013
Package arrived on time. My husband was finally able to open this gift on his birthday, but after 20 minutes of charging, he noticed that the U.S.B. melted. The helicopter was also hot to the touch. He gave the it time to cool down and tried charging it with the electrical charger, but after ten minutes, it was again burning hot to the touch.

This was pretty disappointing since this gift was picked from his Wishlist and had been giving a good rating.

on 15 January 2014
"Great fun for kids and adults too". True, until it breaks. I ordered 3, 1 brock before I got it, the second brock mid air sending the wight flying off. Just glad it did not hit anyone or thing.

The above also implies it safe for new people to pick up. This is not true.

"Colours vary between Yellow / Red / Blue (if you order multiple helicopters different colours will be sent)". FALSE. Again, ordered 3, all came blue.
on 7 January 2012
The first of these arrived and after charging we discovered only 1 rotor turned so it wouldn't fly. A small cog was missing. A replacement helicopter arrived promptly after informing the supplier. After charging it flew well until the battery was flat. Have unfortunately not been able to fly it again as either the battery is not charging or something else is broken as the motor no longer turns. I don't think I'll be getting another one of these.
on 26 September 2012
Hey, iv recent bought this for my little brother's birthday, witch was today, he was happy for about 10min till he turned it on, it went up, and then came right back down, dose not want to work for longer than 1min, iv changed the battery and charged it again, still the same, flys up stays up for a few seconds and then come's down, I'm disappointed in this, iv read a lot of reviews, looks like I got a bad batch, over all I'd give it 3/5
on 24 December 2014
Good for size.
on 20 February 2015
waste of money
on 8 January 2012
Great little item but the custoner service from ParamountZone is outstanding.
The helicopter was damaged by a child jamming the rotor whilst power was applied and I needed a new drive gear. The young lady I spoke to after emailing the details was very happy to help out and we were flying again in a couple of days.

Superb service and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone
on 20 January 2012
I returned the helicoptor to the firm. My fault completely I did not read the details on the toy. My great-nephew is only three so it was unsuitable for him.
I did not take the toy out of the packing but from what I could see it was well made
and looked good.Remote Control Helicopter - Mini Gyro Zoomer RC Helicopter - Worlds Smallest Gyro Helicopter!