on 24 March 2014
Had to buy this because my previous copy would not work on Windows 8.1. I found it very different at first and could not find some of the functions I used previously but I am now beginning to get used to it. These days it seems that companies upgading a programme is not always the best for their customers. I still prefer the old version
7 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2013
I had the free Nero download and it was so good that I decided to purchase this one. It is superb and very easy to operate, producing excellent results. There was one reviewer, very negative about it, who complained that it did not work with Windows XP . This is absolute rubbish - the man had an earlier version of Windows XP (2) and all he had to do was to download from Microsoft (free) XP's Pack 3, for which Nero Burn Express is designed. Silly man!
13 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 December 2017
WOW..........make your sound vibrant,no more rubbish digital crap sound,(i played with all formats,and was never satisfied),be warned,you need to know how to use this,albeit it is fairly basic............results are BOMBASTIC!
on 31 December 2015
My old Nero Express software would not work with Windows 10 so I thought I would give this a try as it is certainly cheap. Works a treat so I am very happy with this. 10 out of 10.
One person found this helpful
on 3 January 2016
I bought this as Microsoft picture it which is already on the pic keeps crashing and I cannot edit my videos... Well, I cannot use this to edit my videos either. Waste of money, time and effort. Very disappointed.
on 17 April 2017
Pile of Rubbish - I BURNT IT
on 13 February 2014
I have recently changed my PC/Laptop from XP to Windows 7 & my previous Nero burner did not work on Windows 7 hence I purchased this Windows 7 version which works well.
One person found this helpful
on 5 September 2015
I do not think that I will ever use all the bells and whistles this software has. A bit of overkill perhaps.
on 5 December 2015
all ways liked to use nero so you know what your buying a good program for burning
on 1 August 2013
I have used Nero as a copying tool in the past and found it good. So I was inclined to invest in this product again. Many computer programmes I find are too complicated or include things I will never use. This copy tool is easy to use, efficient, reasonably quick and meets my needs well. Very happy with this inexpensive yet adequate product. I would recommend it.
2 people found this helpful