on 9 December 2014
I work out at home a lot when I can't get to the gym after a long work day, but have limited room to use much equipment. This is a great way to make use of a small space and get a good workout.
Also, it can chafe under your arms a bit so I'd recommend longer sleeves.
on 2 July 2017
Great product
on 10 July 2017
Very plessed
on 5 July 2015
This was worth the price. It does exercise your arms well with intense jabbing, but unfortunately that is all. It requires a fairly extensive workout to feel the impact of it. Also, you have to really get it under your armpits to keep it still. However, all in all, I am happy with this product and my purchase of it. If you're looking for a casual workout and you're not a devoted boxer, then this is for you. On the other hand, if you're training to be a boxer, you should probably avoid it unless you make some decent modifications. Something I've done to increase the resistance of it is when in the stance, leave the jabbing sides elastic band closer to you're body, therefore you can create a higher resistance for your arms.

Overall I like this product, it's easy to take around (fits in a rucksack), creates decent resistance for a workout and provides good exercise for someone not heavily involved in boxing.
on 14 June 2013
As someone has already pointed out, you have to fullly extend your arm to feel the benefit, I have long arms and still don't feel its full potential, wolud help if it was slightly shorter in lengh, I'd reccommend using a tree or something solid and stable to stand in front of and wrap the band round for extra resistance.
on 13 August 2015
A good little addition to my training equipment. The resistance and length is probably just about right for me and it does help develop your arms and straight-punches. Recently I have been using the heavy bag out of a southpaw stance and, as I am right handed, it meant my jab was strong but my straight-left was a little on the weak side and I was not getting enough power into that shot. Adding this shadow-boxer device into my training regime has certainly helped develop both my arms. Recommended.
on 7 April 2016
Very nice product. Bought it to tone up and even though I'd prefer it to have a bit more tension, as I'm a glutton for punishment, if you do plenty of punches it'll do the job nicely.
on 30 January 2017
My boy loves training with this so it must be good.
on 20 June 2016
I got this for myself because I was looking for something to help me increase my upper body strength. I have been using this daily for months now and even though I cannot notice a difference where I have been looking for one I like this. It is beneficial. I don't know who buys this, probably just men, but I recommend it either way. It's good value and easily portable, should that be a factor for you. I'm female by the way, in case it's not obvious. Good luck with your fitness endeavours folks.
on 7 November 2014
Dissapointed, even though it is cheap it's not very good. I recommend buying a shadow boxing belt which costs a lot more but is a million times better than this piece of junk. I am quite small and the resistance doesn't feel smooth, it feels very uncomfortable on the skin so you have to wear a full sleeve top covering your forearms, don't buy this. I thought is would be good because of it being Everlast , but they make some bad products sometimes.
You can still get a workout out of it if you hold it tight against your body I mean it's not terrible but don't expect much.