on 19 January 2013
Does exactly what it says. Doesn't slip down my arm and holds my ipod classic nicely. The only possible downside is that it's awkward to operate the lock on my ipod as there is a flap that sits over the top but now I just don't lock it, no problem.
on 19 August 2013
It's okay and does the job. I found that over time the velcro is not as strong and tends to come apart.
on 10 February 2012
I bought this product as it was such a great price, figuring that for only £2, if it was rubbish it wouldn't have wasted too much money. I am pleased with the product as it does the job- it fits my arm (female size 10), fastens securely, I can use the screen through the plastic shield and although the material/ finish isn't the best ever, I am certainly not complaining at this price. Highly recommended!
on 11 June 2012
This armband has proved it's worth in supporting my iPod during gym sessions. The armband carries the iPod well and overcomes an earlier problem when I used to just carry it in my short's pocket and the movement of the exercises caused the random play function to operate without warning, which upset the file order for listening to audio books. Problem now solved and I can maintain the order of the book chapters without interference. Many thanks.
on 11 October 2012
Bought this as a straight forward no thrills armband holder for my I River MP3 player even though it was nominally an iPod holder. My I River fits perfectly and the velcro strap is long enough to give a comfortable fit. I can operate the controls through the cover quite easily and there is no fear of the player dropping out. It has a well positioned hole for the earpiece.
on 17 May 2013
This is the worst sports armband I've purchased! To look at it you'd think, you can't really go wrong, however..........
I noticed after about the 3rd use the strap would occasionally disconnect, making you stop whatever you were doing. This would be really dangerous if you were on the running machine. Had to purchase a different armband after about a month as the velcro no longer works.

UPDATE 28/5/13
Having contacted the company I purchased this product from (POP GATE) I have now been refunded without the expense of sending it back to them, It may have just been my item that had faulty velcro but who knows.
on 3 March 2013
I HAVE GIVEN THIS FIVE STARS AS I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA. I HAD TO RETURN THIS AS IT WAS TOO BIG
MAYBE BETTER FOR ADULT. IT HAD NO ADJUSTMENT BAND ON IT. FOR SMALL ARM.
on 6 June 2012
When something is this cheap I always worry whether it will actually be any good - however, in this case I can say the ipod armband is great. It's very slim and the ipod slips inside no problems, the velcro strap has plenty of adjustment and it strong enough that it always stays in position while running - you can even use an ipod touch through the plastic window (although this is pretty tricky when it's on your arm!). Have no fears buying this.
on 11 January 2013
The headphone socket on the new touch is on the bottom of the iPod unlike being on the top as was the case in the old units. This means that you need to load the iPod upside down so the cable hole is corectly aligned.
Not a great problem as you tend to set up what you want to hear before going jogging but a poor design all the same if it is meant to be applicable to he latestr models.
on 11 August 2012
For the price I thought this product was excellent, it fits round my arm properly, you can touch the Ipod while its in the case and It doesnt fall out, but you have to remember its a cheap product so of course its gonna look a bit jodgey and cheap and the Ipod doesnt completely fit well in the case, but for the price Im glad that I have it.