Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 4 March 2017
Did the job. Didn't require the additional strap under my ski helmet though.
on 21 November 2014
;)
on 22 November 2014
I really like these - they are not suitable as a replacement for goggles, if the weather is bad, but they are better than standard glasses if the weather is nice.

Very high sunblock, look nice and better wind protection than standard glasses.

I found the head strap unnecessary as they grip your head pretty well without.

If you're a bloke, don't buy the blue lenses, they don't work well for a guy.
on 22 February 2012
bought on sale and they're tough sturdy and comfy. ideal for skiing/snowboarding. look the business too! no dramas from the shipper either.
on 27 January 2012
Don't use for skiing they are just sunglasses. They steam up on a wet day and the plastic trim around the front comes off. We purchased 5 pairs and my whole family complained about how useless they were for skiing.
on 16 March 2013
Received as a present. Took them skiing this year and really enjoyed using them. Good alternative to goggles.
Heard some reviews about fogging up but worked fine for me.
on 10 April 2013
These make great sunglasses, I can't say anything about their usefulness as ski goggles as I've never been skiing, but I've been wearing them most days for about a year and a half since I bought them, I haven't had any of the difficulties with fogging others have mentioned, and I wear them every time I leave the house (regardless of weather).
The detachable inner layer is useful for limiting peripheral vision, but in use as normal sunglasses isn't necessary.
In the year and I half I've had them, I had no problems, until this morning. Apparently the arms don't stand up too well to being trodden on with heavy boots, and due to their design it looks too thin to glue without pinning it, so I've just ordered another pair.
Of course, until they arrive I'm still wearing the old ones with half an arm.

edit.
Unfortunately the frame of the second pair cracked in three months, but it was a simple trick to swap the arms around with the first pair, and glueing the second pair back together shouldn't be a problem, once I get my paws on some glue that hasn't dried up...
on 20 October 2015
Great product (looking at least) have yet to try it on a slope. But as far as looks and how easy they are to change to goggles etc they seems great. Only thing I would say is the strap does not seem long enough to go round a helmet (yet to try them)
on 19 August 2016
I have had about four pairs of these now because although I enjoy wearing them, they are great for cycling, hiking, or just protecting your eyes around town; they break very easily.
on 11 April 2015
These sunglasses get condensation on them too easily and for me where not the most comfortable to use. But for the price I guess I couldn't ask for much more.