on 11 February 2012
100 great songs for Christmas. Finally you can put on an album (I downloaded mine)and have Christmas spirit wash over you without the constant repetition of the same dozen or so that the shops seem to throw at us every year. Many of the songs are from years ago - as am I - and are a great way to relive Christmases of your youth. There are a half dozen from France, some traditional Carols, some classical pieces (orchestral and choir) and a selection of songs from a time when Christmas meant family and friends not gifts and gadgets. White Christmas, I'll be Home for Christmas, I saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus, etc., by the cream of the crooners, Crosby, Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Doris Day, Louis Armstrong, Rosemary Clooney, Perry Como et al. Don't expect the tired songs from Band Aid, Slade, Sir Cliff, Wizard, Boney M or The Pogues though.
All in all this is a happy and uplifting album which the whole family, from toddler to Great-Nan, will enjoy. A fabulous buy.
on 16 December 2014
Value for money and some good songs. Many songs are repeated with different artists. The transitions between songs could be more professional. Overall it is very Christmasy- old favourites, sickly and cheesy, an overindulgence of sweet nostalgia.
on 19 January 2012
One of the best Chrismas songs ever and at a very good price. It was easy to downloud them on my computer (I just followed the steps). I realy enjoyed the album. 5 stars from me.
on 16 December 2013
Only 1 song downloaded I thought you was getting this album with 100 songs - how fooled was I, still lesson learnt don,t trust Amazon it,s another sales gimmick to try to make you purchase other songs.
on 25 April 2014
I wanted a good mix of Christmas songs but didn't want to spend a fortune, this ticked all the boxes.
on 2 January 2015
Such a wide range; the usual suspects plus many more.
on 10 October 2014
Could I please cancel this as I can not down load it on my I pad Thanks M Gunner