on 30 November 2013
Playing this song tends to mellow this owd git for a few hours during this time of festive asset stripping. it takes me back to the good old days when Christmas meant an apple or orange and a few monkey nuts (if you were lucky) and not the latest phone or games thingy or the £60 stocking fillers.
Hang on! I was receiving then, not donating. Time for another music tablet, no not an electronic one.
I will be upping the music tablet dosage, no doubt, the closer we get to this festive cash stripping time.
Humbug anyone?
on 22 December 2013
I downloaded this with some others to try a new sound bar and they sound very good. As with re-mastered tracks the stereo is not as good as it should be but they made the house feel very festive. This was also my first time ever of downloading music and I may get into this more after Christmas when there is a bit more money around.
on 1 December 2013
I saw this listed in Amazon's free MP3 store and downloaded it straight away. I love this version of the song by Brenda Lee, and it always puts me in the mood for Christmas.
on 16 December 2013
A perfectly classic christmas song, one of my favourites, my 6 year old granddaughter has this song in her school play this year so I just HAD to download it, plus it's FREE, what more can I ask, and I just LOVE Brenda Lee, I would recommend this song to anyone especially any Brenda Lee fans, her voice is Supreme!
on 10 October 2015
A jolly Christmas jingle that we all know. Exactly what you expect, a pleasant seasonal song ideal for the car oron the iPod for the Christmas get together.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 December 2014
A Christmas classic much covered, but this is the 1958 original from a then 13 year old Brenda Lee. It's become a staple of Christmas albums since becoming recognised in the early 60's. A festive winner.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2014
If you are planning a Christmas party, then you must add this to your party playlist. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree is one of the best Christmas party tunes out there and guaranteed to get your guests in the Christmas mood.
on 28 March 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price "FREE" What more could you ask for.
It recommend this to anyone who enjoys music.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin
on 21 December 2013
This is a very good original version of this song which is very popular. I for one really like this as I am sure most people do. Well worth downloading for free, if you have all other older Christmas songs you want to keep.
on 16 February 2014
This is one of many songs that brought back to me memories of my family in the 1950s and early 1960s when we would roll back the living room carpet and sing/dance & make our own entertainment. Happy memories.