on 21 December 2013
This is a very good original version of this song which is very popular. I for one really like this as I am sure most people do. Well worth downloading for free, if you have all other older Christmas songs you want to keep.
on 3 January 2014
Its my fave Christmas song, not much to say. Good sound quality, fun upbeat, classic song to get everyone in the festive spirit especially if you have it in whilst decorating the christmas tree! Have a listen....
on 24 December 2013
first time i've downloaded a song and this is great for my computer so as to hear whenever i like, gets me all chrismassy, i'd recommend anyone to use the downloads whats more is this one was free. brilliant!
on 15 December 2013
Probably don't need to specifically review this recording as it is likely only those of us who remember Brenda Lee are likely to purchase it. I remember it from my childhood and will still enjoy it.
on 19 December 2013
I loved it as a teenager (I only had this track on vinyl single & LP), my children loved it and now my grandchildren also........my youngest granddaughter is singing this at her schools carol concert
on 14 December 2013
Great bit of nostalgia, lovely song which brings back some nice memories. Considering that this was a free bit of history I would say that it is a must for your Christmas collection.
on 25 December 2013
What can you say about this classic xmas song by brenda lee, great lyrics, great music also featured in the film home alone. Well done Amazon offering this as a free mp3 download.
on 25 August 2015
Ah, the memories. Christmas would not be the same without this song. Brenda Lee, the song...start singing, drinking and smell those pine needles. Happy Christmas to one and all.
on 26 December 2013
My son has just learned the words to this song at school so I thought I would get it for him to practice. Thanks Amazon for the free download. Another timeless classic.
on 24 April 2014
Got this near to Christmas as a freebie and to be honest after first downloading it I never played it again hence a fairly neutral rating. I like my CD's to much