on 8 May 2016
What you'd expect from Berghaus and fits as expected - what else can you sabout about a black jacket?
on 10 April 2011
Keeps me warm and dry. stops biting winds and no sweat when warm! Expensive even at half price but good features and hopefully will last some time. Not particulary long, just covers my backside (i'm 5'4"). I take a size 12 in clothing but needed a size 16 in this jacket and also the fleece I purchased separately to wear with it. I do like loose clothing but would definately need to go up at least one size anyway as berghaus do come up on the small side. Overall, i would recommend.
on 4 January 2013
I have had one of these for 10 years and it has ben everywhere with me, great windproof, waterproof jacket. Accurate sizing even with layers underneath it seems to fit - arms much better fit than other makes. Great length too. Map pocket/internal securty pockiet good too so buying another as back up and fancy new colour
on 15 September 2011
ITEM AS STATED VERY GOOD QUALITY SIZES ARE VERY ACCURITE NO NEED FOR ANY MODS OR EXTRAS TO ENABLE GOOD SEALING.
on 27 May 2013
A great jacket!
I have had several of these jackets and have worn them until they fall to pieces. They are light weight and very practical.
on 15 March 2013
This jacket was to replace an older jacket. The older model, whilst waterproof, left me feeling wringing wet after a day out in the countryside. After trying out the Berghaus jacket Nordic Walking in the hills, I was left feeling fresh and dry. The jacket is a gorgeous colour, is comfortable to wear, has a facility to attach a fleece inside and has generous pockets - what else could you ask for? I am looking forward to years of wear from this garment.
on 3 August 2013
I have been looking for this particular coat for about 6 months, and waited until the price dropped to purchase. I am petite and this jacket is fine on the sleeves and length - there is a longer version too.

We walk on the moors in all weathers so need to have something we know will be waterproof, and purchased the fleece ia jacket during a previous price promotion. This one purchase will last a lifetime.
on 10 April 2013
The buttons do up on the men's side and the sleeves are long for a women and the hood is huge. Assume it's designed for a man with a size 16 label in. However, it's long over the bottom and completely water proof which is wha I need. I like the velcrose cuffs and toggle to make hood smaller
on 25 April 2013
You know when you slip on a coat and it feels right. This is a great outer layer and fits perfectly with the AI fleece. The fit is great so you can rely on the sizing - at least for my size. Great quality, totally waterproof as per Gortex, great fitting adjustments and quality fittings.
on 9 March 2014
This is an excellent jacket for all year wear. I would have given it 5 stars but for the fact that after 18 months of constant wear the straps on the wrists have worn on the edges showing a white edging where they attach to the Velcro.