on 21 November 2014
Does a fab job for the price. and is good quality. many have commented on how good it is.
on 5 March 2014
I used to work as a professional photographer, before transitioning over into the writing side of journalism, so I've worked with everything from the very best, most expensive to the cheapest and worst tripods, and I have to say that for only £32 I'm blown away by this.

It's a brilliant little tripod that handles everything up to a pro SLR, and is steady enough to shoot smooth video off. It even has an excellent wheel control for the tripod head that's so much easier and shake resistant to use than the normal series of knobs and dials.
on 13 July 2015
Typical Manfrotto product. Well-made, robust, and relatively lightweight.
on 30 May 2013
I needed a small compact tripod and had been looking around for a while, I thought I would give this one a go, being Manfrotto one of the leaders in tripods, Although not expecting it to be as good as it was. I wasn't expecting that much for the price even though it was Manfrotto. I was very pleasently suprised and I love this little tripod. So much so that now it comes everywhere with me as it's compact enough to sling in my camera bag. Excellent buy. very pleased.
on 7 December 2013
Cheap and really good for being portable and fitting into bags but terrible for panning or tilting shots as it's really not smooth and makes a lot of noise too so bad if you're recording on camera. Also, with it being easily carried at it's smallest point it has 4 leg extensions which mean when it's extended to it's maximum height it feels like a light breeze could snap it. But it's okay for me just so I can carry it around and do whatever with it.
on 9 November 2014
A little bit flimsy to what I was expecting but it does the job
on 23 October 2014
nice piece of kit provided weight of camera not above 1.5 kg
on 18 December 2014
really good tripod . perfect size . not too heavy . love it
on 10 April 2015
Excellent tripod, sturdy but folds up quite small
on 30 September 2014