Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.09

on 1 December 2010
This greatest hits cd shows just how many hits P!nk has already had in just ten years.
The deluxe version is the better value choice as it has the dvd and the much better booklet style case,
the three new songs are amazing and could have easily been taken from the Funhouse album.
There are a few songs missing such as I don't believe you & god is a dj, but other than that, you won't
go wrong getting this as a present or for yourself!
on 5 December 2010
at 61 yrs of age i still like to rock & pink does it best.this album has all her best songs + 2 brill new onesGreatest Hits... So Far!thanx to amazon for having it drop thro my letterbox,10am same day it was released in uk,,
on 17 November 2010
Well it's finally here, after 5 great albums Miss More releases her first greatest hits album.

Packed with some of her best songs, 'Get the party started', 'Like a pill','So what','Sober' ect.

Allthough some notable missing tracks, such as 'Most girls', 'Leave me alone (I'm lonely)','Nobody knows' and 'Glitter in the air'. I would of given it 5 stars had these songs been included.

But I am happy with the overall package and the new song 'Raise your glass' is a fun catchy new addition to the hits.

I hope P!nk delights us for many more years to come, a great album so go out and buy it.
on 23 November 2010
Glad i got the deluxe . love the look of the cd cover its more like hard back book that a cd hard case . different a nice touch .packed with must of her hits but afew missing . i heard that it was meant to have wanna you want from me , but this version does not have it .Really gutted about it .if your going to buy her greatest hits buy this version as its a bargain . cd and dvd again a packed dvd all her videos and extras .4 out of 5 from me . thats just because there is 3 songs missing .
on 18 February 2015
Pink has produced so many good tracks. It's rare to find artists that can fill an album with hits year on year. Classics such as Who Knew, Like a pill and Get this party started emphasise her development from orchestrated pop rebel to thought provoking musician.
It's not often I buy music as I like to use Spotify/Youtube etc. But when there is someone i really like, Pink in this case, i like to buy the Greatest Hits album so I can make a fool out of myself and sing along to all the songs as I know them already. Not a fan of "new" music", but when it's a few years old, this when when I really get into it.

Also £3 for the album AND MP3, that is amazing, this is why I love Amazon, thank you :)
I'm pretty new to pink and I haven't been disappointed with this cd and dvd set. it has made me get more into pink's music and I have bought all of her cds now and a dvd live in Melbourne , which are all brilliant. I very much doubt I am the last person who will fall for pink, her songs are so emotionally intelligent and fun at the same time. long live p!nk the punk!
on 16 November 2010
Pink (Alicia Beth Moore) has often been likened and compared to her peers and seen as a somewhat 'underdog' amongst her contemporaries, she nontheless manage to maintain a rather low profile over the past 10 years creating 5 albums, each to their own strengths, and certified herself as a rather phenomenal lady.

Like Madonna, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna,Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Kanye West (to some levels) Pink is one pop star who managed to define and shape music (in a different style to that of the aforementioned icons of music)and to be fair Pink managed to get her own identity in the industry as the ambitiously quirky pop starlet who was a tough cookie but could be sweet whenever she wanted.

Much like Madonna, Pink has that artistry that ensured she set herself apart with her own identity from the GET GO!and much like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, she has ensured that she defined a decade of music with her hits, although not to the levels of popularity of Madonna, nor the hysterics of Britney nor the powerhouse levels of Christina, Pink set herself with her own personal goals and remained with her own guns. This has also allowed her to take her own time to grow as an artist so much that only until recently she has been recognised as a very talented individual with her Funhouse album in 2008!and her tour that broke records and matched up to Britney's Circus Tour, Madonna's Sticky & Sweet and Beyonce's I Am...Tour with her FUNHOUSE TOUR! as she outsold stadiums globally.

with 30 million albums sold globally, a legion of ever growing fans and a definitive set of hits well presented on the disc on offer here! Pink is truely one of the most remarkable ladies of the music industry of recent years. Melding the fusion of Punk and Pop and bringing her absolute true all 'tell-it-how-it-is' style has allowed her to become something of an inspiration to millions of people across the globe!

Pink has meddled in R&B and SOul too as it shows on the album from her early days, before embracing Dance Pop tracks and Rock Uptempo's with Linda (Christina's Beautiful and Hurt and here Get The Party Started) Perry and Scott (Christina's Fighter and Pink's Like A Pill)Stortch. Then embracing a rock image very much like Debbie Harry meets Madonna meets Marylin Monroe beauty and authenticity with I'm Not Dead.

Pink has truely proved her versatility over the years, and Get The Party Started, Just Like A Pill, So What! and Who Knew have become songs which have very much defined the past decade of music.

Pink is truely THE Princess Of Rock if this hits package of songs and music video's are to prove by! and long may she continue!......
on 11 March 2015
I was talking to my house mate the other day, listing Pink's biggest hits that I wanted, and sure enough they're all on this album! It's not a hard cased album (if you're into that) but all the tracks downloaded perfectly.
on 26 February 2014
This was bought as a present for my boyfriend and he absolutely LOVES it. I'd forgotten some of the great tracks Pink has done.

I was disappointed that some of her older stuff wasn't on it but it is a good album.