Customer reviews

3,625

on 30 July 2017
Very disappointing. It didn't kill the fleas, made them a bit slow so I managed to catch and kill several. It also didn't interfere with their fertility, the cat was covered in eggs and I got a house infestation which has taken me loads of time and money to deal with. Frontline used to be great - is it weaker now or are the fleas more robust?
on 18 May 2017
Always works on both my cats, they have not had any reactions at all. Sometimes you may find a wee tick crawling on the fir which is easily picked off (and flushed down the loo!) but the difference is that the tick does not get to bite the cat as they do not like the taste after this product is used. The two strays we took on had lots of pea-sized ticks but after continual once-a-month use of this product they have no ticks and are happy and healthy.
on 23 July 2017
Like all of these frontline products it has had no effect on my cats at all, just as the dog product has no effect on my dog. Unbelieveble that this has become a must buy for pet owners who feel guilty for not buyng it!
on 3 May 2017
Does the trick. My cat's got no fleas. How does he smell?.....sorry wrong joke
on 22 August 2017
worked very well and helped us get rid of a flea infestation some time back. however, one of our cats has developed a reaction to it after a few months' worth of monthly doses - initially it was a red and flaky area absolutely exactly on the patch of skin we applied it to. it's caused a real problem because now she has been scratching at the site of the reaction and it has become an open wound. we're still trying to resolve this and it's likely going to cost us (and her!) in the form of a vet visit.

take extreme care if your kitty is known to have sensitive skin or other allergies.
on 30 July 2017
Does not work, period
on 25 April 2017
This is totally ineffective. The vet assured me that it has no lasting effects, so to ensure that the cat was flea-free I would need to be using it at intervals that would be harmful to my pet. It used to be great, but sadly not any longer.
on 31 July 2017
I always use frontline to deal with fleas on my cats as they do exactly what they're expected to do. My cats get infected with fleas every summer because of neighbourhood cats so treatment is necessary. From the first application the treatment works in days and it reduces the flea bites considerably. Will continue using this product for future treatment as I completely trust it.
on 21 July 2017
Didn't know how many stars to give. My cat certainly doesn't like it, but it seemed to work and was easy enough to apply. The stuff from the vets is better but they don't deliver and I needed it in a hurry, which I got as it came the next day with prime
on 24 April 2017
Doesn't seem to work at all. My cats are still scratching days after being treated and they aren't even anywhere near infested! Going to try out Advocate / Advantage.