Price:£2.60+ £4.50 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 March 2012
Stress-free as my moggy hates worming tablets with a passion and there is no disguising them - she can sniff them out a mile away. Considered the pill pockets but they were just too expensive to be cost-effective, when added to the cost of the tablets.

These pipettes are a much much better solution, both from my cat's perspective and mine, so easy to administer. Great price compared to the cost of buying an individual pipette from the vet. The most important thing however is that regular dosing is keeping her free from infection.
on 9 June 2013
My 3 cats get this treat monthly. So much cheaper from Amazon & does exactly what it says on the packet! My cats have always stayed worm free, thanks to Droncit.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 November 2014
If you've ever tried worming your cat by tablet, you'll know it can be a little tricky getting your cat to swallow something it doesn't like. This product takes the stress out worming your cat. One spot on the back of the neck of the cat and you're done.

When we started worming our cat, we asked our local vets how often we should be de-worming our cat & he suggested we didn't need to do it as often as every 3 months due to her being an indoor cat. However doing a little research shows just how easy even indoor cats can get worms. As such, we have chosen to be cautious and still do her every 3 months. At this price, why not!

Your indoor cat might come to contact with worms in several ways:

- Fleas -

They are one of the most common carriers of worms. Cat can get worms by eating a flea or if a flea bites him. And of course fleas are often taken indoors by us. We don’t notice it, because it’s not that easy to notice just one flea. But it probably will find your cat once it gets inside.

- Worm eggs -

They are usually taken indoors with our shoes or clothes. Is your cat sniffing around your clothes to check where you’ve been? Most cats do, as they are curious animals. Unfortunately, this is where they may come to contact with worm eggs.

- Other pets -

Do you have any other pet that is allowed both indoors and outdoors? A dog in example? No matter if he’s a friend or an enemy of your cat, they do come to contact, and your cat is highly likely to get worms from your dog.

- Food -

This is not very likely, but if your cat is enjoying raw diet there is a small risk of eating worm eggs together with an addled meat or fish. But, again, possibility is very small, which increases if you do choose sources of ingredients

Good thing to do is to keep your house clean and outdoor shoes and clothes unreachable to your cat. However, it just decreases the risk, not eliminates it, so, worming your indoor cat regularly, might be the only sure thing that your pet is staying parasite free.
on 13 February 2013
Have used this on our cats before, it is a nightmare to try to get them to swallow tablets so this is a much easier alternative.
on 6 March 2013
These were a great price and turned up very quickly. I would recommend these to anyone with cats. No problems at all
on 7 August 2013
One spot on the back of the neck of the cat and you're done. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Only complaint was that the outside packaging was slightly damaged. However the product itself was fine.
on 29 September 2015
After my cat spitting out his drontal worming tablet 💊 10 times and scratching me to near death. This was the easy option and this is what I am to use for now on. Easy to use less traumatic for the owner and cat 🐱 highly recommend
review image
on 23 October 2014
I've only given it 3 because out of 2 cats they both have different reactions to it.
For Bran I give it 5 stars as it works and she is fine with it.
For Lenny I give it 1 star as he is really freaked out for about a day or two after he has been treated.
on 25 August 2016
Easier than fighting with pills and a lot cheaper than the shops. Seems to work a lot longer than it claims, doesn't stop ticks but they are normally dead by the time I find them. Been through a few brands but this seems the best for this years bugs.
on 8 November 2014
This item is good, the problem is getting it onto the skin of my 2 cats. They behave as if they were being anointed with acid. Have resorted in past to taking them to the vets and even there it is a performance with the vet being supported by 2 assistants. It's no good putting treatment in their food, they would rather starve. When will a product come onto the market that is easy to apply.