Customer reviews

on 7 August 2017
Brilliant Classical music-Close your eyes and you'll still see Torvil & Dean!!
on 19 March 2014
I recently heard a "live" performance of this beautiful piece of music and therefore wanted a download for myself. I wish I'd taken the time to read the negative review before mine. The sound quality is so bad it takes me back to when my parents used to listen to LW radio. Look for a better quality version.
on 13 May 2013
I have loved this piece of music ever since Torville and Dean first used it, but this is the first time i have owned the track. I have listened to it by various orchestras through out the years but this is by far the best. Every time i listen to it i am transformed by the music.
Fantastic
on 3 November 2011
Very poor sound. Tinny, crackly, no depth. It sounds like the sound recording equipment was setup in a bin. The performance is pretty flat. Is this really the London Philharmonic? Give it a miss. One star because it's Bolero!
on 23 July 2014
One of the first lp records I bought as a teenager.
I carried this recording in my head for many
years and it spoiled my enjoyment of others.
To me this is the definitive recording.
on 20 June 2015
Lovely piece of classical music. I first heard it when I was a teenager at school and it stuck with me and now it reminds me of Torvill and Dean!
on 8 March 2013
Well deserved 5 stars, great version, close your eyes and get lost in the music, its so easy to do with Bolero
on 6 May 2014
No matter how many times I hear it I'm taken back to that wonderful skating. Just a fantastic piece of music
on 21 March 2015
Great Orchestra,the music is legendary,what more could you ask for.
on 15 September 2014
This is seriously good, one of the better versions