Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Item Package Quantity: 4|Change
Price:£7.16+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 December 2010
Marshmallow fluff is a unique product, but an essential one in my opinion. It is a sort of soft, sticky, spreadable marshmallow. Perfect for baking a variety of sweet treats such as rice crispie bars (works much better than just using marshmallows alone), fudge, caramel cake; but also a delicious spread on toast, pancakes or crumpets. For total gluttonous moments there is the option also of simply a spoonful!

Sticky, sweet, a complete guilty pleasure. Gorgeous!
on 13 April 2011
THIS IS HEAVEN ON A SPOON.......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOVE it to the point of bursting. good to decorate cakes and biscuits and just indulge in a sinful sandwich... ha-ha ha mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
on 11 June 2011
delivery arrived quickly and well wrapped. bought to make marshmallow cream for whoopie pies and ended up eating it all without baking, will have to order some more!
on 25 May 2011
Until you try fluff you may not get it. Urg! seems to be a comment I get a lot when I start raving about its wonderful gooey texture. But this product is unique. There really is nothing else like it. It is just wonderful. Spooned onto icecream, mixed with rice crispies to make marshmallow cakes, straight out the jar however you eat it it is just divine. Go on try it. And if you don't like you'll have three other jars I can guarantee you will be able to give away in a flash to someone who is as nuts about it as I am
on 24 January 2013
I'm a vegetarian so marshmallow is usually off the menu but not with this stuff! It's amazing and actually a lot more versatile than actual marshmallows as it is in a more liquid form.

So tasty!
on 20 November 2014
Just received my order. I was quite worried as the item is currently not on sale as someone reported that the product is not as described. So on inspection I can say that the product is EXACTLY as described. Only difference is that in the description it states that you get 212g, and on the actual product it says you get 213g..........woo hoo, 1 gram extra for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
on 23 March 2016
We use these all the time to make rice krispy treats. A lot of the time normal marshmallows aren't suitable if you're vegetarian or Muslim as they contain either pork or beef or even fish gelatine and to buy actual vegetarian marshmallows can be quite expensive so this is a good alternative. Makes yummy desserts.
on 15 April 2011
We found Fluff in a tiny deli/coffee shop in Wales, and we love it. Have tried it on toast for breakfast and a sinful solitary spoonful and it really is yummy. Have now seen it on Amazon so we can indulge all year round not just on holiday!!!
on 22 December 2014
If you have never tried fluff then its time to, brilliant product with a million uses, use it to spread on toast or use it in baking but my favourite is just to eat it with a spoon, its not hard to get but in my experience its very cheap here on amazon and you get four tubs of it, the more the better.
I recently bought 2 of these jars from Harvey Nicks for what I paid for 4 jars from amazon.co.uk, so on the basis of this particular purchase alone, I am delighted with my bargain. On top, the amazon product had a much longer expiry date than the shop-bought jars, and with delivery included, I saved myself the cost of a travelcard too.

The product itself is amazing, so much so that even I who don't have a sweet tooth find this delicious. A very little goes a long way, and just a teaspoonful eaten slowly hits all the right spots - a bit like chocolate. My hubby's fave way of eating this is a teaspoon spread onto a digestive biscuit for a treat. My fussy son loves this, and it's a cunning way of getting some egg protein into his diet! Tasty and nutritious, what more could you want?

See one answered question