on 18 July 2017
I like Hunter wellingtons though hadn't noticed that they are now made in China. I wear these a lot for dog walking in the rain, living in Scotland we get a lot of that! They support your ankles well and I have always found them comfortable and true to size. I do however shop around for a good price and that can vary quite considerably depending on the colour and style.
on 20 March 2017
I bought them one size bigger than I normally use, but they didn't fit me in the calves & my calves are not big... apparently you need to have very thin legs...
Otherwise the wellies are amazing.
on 26 April 2017
Good delivery time and good fit, only hope they last longer than the last pair
on 15 June 2017
Best value for money!!
on 26 January 2017
My wife was really impressed just what she always wanted and right colour to. I'm in the good books for awhile.
review image
on 7 April 2014
Sturdy Wellington boots, more than cope with long walks with my dog through muddy lanes and woodland trails, and still look good at the end of it!
on 22 February 2016
The same as my last pair which lasted over 20 years!
on 17 October 2016
These are far too small, such a disappointment. Compared to other Hunters they are a lot shorter too, certainly not tall. I have definitely been sold an incorrect item and judging by the other reviews, it looks like every pair are too small. Makes me suspect that these are for children rather than adults!
on 8 January 2017
I won't waste my money on buying other wellies in the future, as they always hurt my feet & they don't last very long. Hunters I can wear all day, everyday. They are brilliant, I know they're expensive but well worth the money.
on 23 October 2016
Beautiful boots, I love them!
I am normally a size 3 but knew after trying these on in the store that a 3 was way too small, especially if I wanted to fit a thicker stock, so I went for a size 4 and they were prefect!