on 18 January 2013
I bought these trousers after much deliberation about what size would work. Various reviews seemed to indicate there may be some sizing issues with these. Fortunately, Size L was not too big and not too small (I feel a bit like Goldilocks).

I have approximately a 35" waist and 33" leg - so I would say these could suit 34-36" waist and 32-34" leg. The trousers themselves come to about ankle level which will means they go nicely into boots with walking socks on - I wouldn't want longer than this as they'd just end up getting muddy and interfering with my over trousers.

The trousers themselves are snug but well designed - I have no real issues with them and would definitely consider getting another pair. The only 'complaint' I guess is that as another reviewer mentioned, they do build up some static but I think it's the nature of tight synthetic clothes like this, and preferable to being freezing cold up a hill.

**Update**

So having recently had the chance to wear these in more severe conditions (hill walking in the January snow) I have been very pleased with their performance. They offer some good windproofing underneath walking trousers and do not restrict movement too much when climbing, despite their tight fit on the legs. Still really happy with these and considering getting another pair.
VINE VOICEon 9 February 2017
I was advised to get some long johns in order to help circulation in my legs. These have proved ideal.
on 12 October 2017
first class seller socks lovely quality thank you
on 10 December 2012
I ordered the large size and although they fit well round the leg area they are too lose on the waist. If I had the medium they would be too tight on the legs so I believe the size proportion needs looking at. Overall not to bad but wouldn't go out of my way to order another pair.
on 8 October 2017
Really Good Quality, very comfortable and warm
on 17 December 2016
Great soft and strong - the best
on 11 March 2017
As described. Thank you
on 16 May 2015
Snug. Fits nice under jeans and kept me cosy. Would purchase another pair no problem.
on 10 December 2015
Just the job for cold days outside what a difference they make ,well made perfect fit and fast delivery,
on 18 December 2016
These are nice and warm and very flexable, very cool.