on 4 February 2013
the best chocalates i have ever tasted,very morish,but I am 90 now,so it is to late to worry,Ihave finished them up.
22 Comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 December 2017
I bought this product as a present for someone at Christmas so am unfortunately unable to comment on the taste of the product but it had great recommendations and reviews, hence why I purchased it.

The box was much bigger than I expected for the price I payed, I was really impressed. I have always had good experiences from Lindt chocolates so I imagine they would taste lovely.

The chocolates were delivered very fast through Amazon prime, I ordered in the evening and uifx came the next day. The packaging was very good and the product will make a lovely Christmas present.
review image
on 12 January 2018
You can't go wrong with Lindt Chocolate, beautiful, would be so easy to eat them all in on go, i did try, left a few for my wife ,just to show what she missed, bought two boxes, she didn't get many of those either
on 11 December 2017
A very good product, the person i gave them too, said they was very very good. I suppose that is why. they did not offer me any. Thankyou and. Merry Christmas
on 2 April 2017
Very nice, nothing that new or groundbreaking but a good example of this type of selection. You get a lot for the price.
on 6 December 2017
Ordered Dec. 1st , arrived today nicely packed and protected . No damage at all . Excellent value for price . Very tasty , just what i ( among others ) like . Will buy again , and again . Tasted Thortons once...yuck ..disaster :)
on 22 January 2017
Think I've found my new favorite chocolates. These are delicious and such God value for money. I'm a definite convert from thorntons.
on 28 April 2017
These were bought as a Mother's Day gift and the feedback I've gotten has been nothing but positive. My Mum is a Lindt fanatic, and these choc's did the business!!!
on 8 January 2018
Bought for my dad's birthday. He couldn't believe the size of the box. Good purchase.
on 17 November 2017
My partner's favourite chocolates. What more can I say. Yum, yum.