on 3 March 2017
Very disappointing clothes horse. Only good if you do small wash loads.
If you do lots of washing regularly you would probably need at least two of these to get the job done.
on 27 March 2017
Great product, great service.
on 8 May 2016
Terrible broke the first time we used it!

Requested return awaiting response
on 24 April 2012
The airer was quite broken and is leaning like leaning tower or pisa. The rods and other metal areas look quite old whereas we had expected a new product. Please think twice before buying this.
on 19 February 2011
Arrived unwrapped and damaged. The company did refund me as soon as I returned it so I can't fault them for that. However, I do think that the airer should not be described as Heavy Duty when it is definitely not. Its not the worst airer ive seen but then its certainly not the best either. In my opinion this item is overpriced. The experience has put me off buying another one online.
on 16 September 2013
It is too narrow. I am unable to spread a t- shirt fully across the width of it. So I have bought another one at the Range which meets my needs much better. I will keep this one but seriously it is only any use for small items of clothing. Also I would question the description "heavy duty" it seems quite flimsy to me. Not at all what I imagined it to be! Would not recommend it.
on 24 January 2013
I did not find it heavy duty at all .legs bent on first time erecting..but it has saved on using tumble dryer
on 2 May 2011
Just collapsed in great style under the weight of 4 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of pants, a pair of jeans, a hoodie and 2 t shirts.. It's far from heavy duty, it's not even ok for a small load of clothes.

Is beyond repair, the restraining nuts have completely bent as did some of the hanging rods after the nuts failed.

0/10 - I paid a premium for a strong long lasting hanger, and this expensive item failed after about 8 small loads.
on 23 October 2013
This is not heavy duty at all. Just one wet towel on and you can see the rails bending. The rails are also so close together that it takes an eternity to dry anything. This product is seriously not worth the money.
on 11 April 2011
We bought this item only a month or so back, after reading reviews.

It states it is heavy duty !!!

Well it is already broken. Now there is only 2 of us living here, so not many clothes to be washed constantly, like some families. Have not been using damp heavy towels either on this product. It mainly holds socks, underwear and t- shirts, yet the whole thing gave way the other night, where the pin in the bottom stand bent.

So basically, i would say avoid this product, as its very weak and does not do what it says on the tin .