Customer reviews

Playhouse Disney Playtime Fun
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 July 2013
When my son plays up we put the CD on and it settles him in the car - great buy!
on 7 February 2012
My daughter is a disney freak!!! After seeing a few of these cd's at a high price I was delighted to find this one!! Not the longest cd but for the money I paid I can't fault it!!! A few songs we'd never heard of in the uk but lots of her fave's!! Would definately recommend this.
on 25 September 2013
the only songs that are relevant to the UK are from Handy Manny, Mickey mouse club house, 1 song from Agent Oso and Little Einsteins, and Imagination movers ... - the rest is something I presume they show in America ... so when we listen it in the car, we have to fast forward to thsoe tracks my son knows... but apart from that fun music :)
on 17 January 2016
My daughter loves dancing to these songs. The album isn't too long in length, it's great for popping on in the car..... keeps her entertained for ages! A good mix of songs and different to what we have found on other Disney/Disney Junior CD's. Perfect for children's parties too!
on 5 February 2012
This cd has all the classic songs from the Disney channel - handy manny, imagination movers to name a few. My four year loves this and bounces around the room. For the price when I bought it this represent really good value.
on 7 February 2012
I bought this cd because my niece loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves all these songs and Handy Manny and goes straight over to the cd player whenever she is at the house.
on 22 July 2012
Our boys love the tracks on this CD, some
We were not familiar with but have soon learnt them and we enjoy dancing and singing together to this album. Good price too.
on 13 October 2011
Good CD with all the theme songs of the Disney TV shows.
Does get a little boring and is not educational at all.
Definitely not as nice as a nursery rhymes CD.