Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 June 2014
I have now read all the JJ Bentley ebooks in this series.
I even enjoyed the football story! Probably as it had some of the same characters in the other books.
on 5 August 2013
I found this author by being a cheap skate and buying cheap books to try new authors, brilliant find. I have now bought four of his books and each one is gripping.
on 29 September 2013
Yet again JJB spun a great yarn. Even though I loathe football I wad hooked. Lots of unexpected turns and a real life hero saves our hero. What an exciting book.
on 3 June 2013
Another great book full of drama and twists throughout that keep you guessing as to what will happen next. Easy to follow and hard to put down once started.
on 22 September 2013
Easy read, one of the best thrillers I've read, and its about football! Brilliant, downloaded the next book already.
Can't recommend highly enough :-)
on 22 October 2013
I found this to be an engrossing tale about international match fixing.This was the first novel I have read with this subject aqnd I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 4 December 2014
Exciting read as I have grown to expect from this fantastic crime after. Delivered as always in a way that keeps you biting your nails until the very end.
on 25 May 2014
A good and topical storyline that should hold the attention of those who enjoy a good crime tale, and those who like their stories to have a sports theme.
on 5 December 2014
Unexpected - read this author before so didn't expect such an interesting story set in football experience. Well written, intriguing, well worth reading.
on 4 September 2013
I have no desire to write twenty word review for every book that I buy on kindle, but if filling it with rubbish satisfies that requirement then so be it