Customer reviews

on 17 July 2013
I bought these to use with the coffee filter cone. They took longer to arrive than the coffee cone but are perfect for the job and will purchase again.
on 3 August 2014
Why aren't the supermarkets stocking these any more? The generic ones that Waitrose stock are too small for 1 x 2 filters
on 23 July 2014
Very expensive way to buy filter papers. Majority of the supermarkets sell for £1.
on 16 November 2013
After reading the comment on price at the local supermarket compared with these online I held off ordering and was glad I did. Purchased from Waitrose today for £1-19p for exactly the same item, a massive saving of more then 60%.
on 25 August 2012
I brought this product at the same time I was buying a cup filter.
Disappointingly the exact same paper filters (same manufacturer, some sort, same pack size, identical packaging) can be brought in a Supermarket (I found some in Sainsbury) for half the price!
on 30 June 2014
I am very pleased with this product. It is by far the best make of coffee filter that I have come across - the coffee filters through quickly and the filters are the right size for the filters and are very sturdy - no risk of brekage
on 25 April 2014
I have used these filters for many years to make single cups of coffee with a cone. My usual supermarket has replaced them with another brand which is nowhere near as good and I am relieved to find these on Amazon.
on 5 February 2014
These are the Filters recommended for my Filter Coffee machine. I've always used them but can't find them in the supermarkets anymore . They are just perfect for my coffee machine but are a bit pricey.
on 5 January 2013
Good price for these filters which perform exactly as you would expect. I always find wetting the filter cone before putting the paper in helps keep it open while pouring in the coffee water.
on 21 October 2011
I found it difficult to source this size coffee filter for my new Kenwood K Mix coffee machine sold by Waitrose and John Lewis. Oddly they didn't stock these. My local supermarkets hadn't stocked these either at the time I was looking for them. It was very convenient to order them online. The reusable plastic filter which comes with the machine retains old coffee flavour so it is much better to use these dispoable Melitta filters.