on 30 June 2014
Had this bag a year or so now and it works well. Easy to get at the stuff and sensible pockets.
My wife, who insists on doing the packing, is less keen as it is slightly awkward shape compared to the conventional rectangular jobs, but I think the functionality outweighs that.
on 7 April 2018
Did the job.
on 6 May 2014
An excellant bag. Will not be used for my long haul holidays though as it is too deep to put in my suitcase. I find this useful at home to keep everything together and tidy. I like the idea that you can hang it up and the zip compartment at the bottom.
on 16 October 2014
Great space - bit poorly made - netting rips away - Internal hanging rope snapped after 4 days...

Plastic mirror is pointless.

Did survive a 3 month trip to South america though.
on 1 January 2015
Just the job, remember to remove the protective film from the mirror or you won't see a thing. Actually, the mirror could do with being a little larger but you would probably have the wash bag in the bathroom any way where I presume there would be plenty of mirrors. Well priced, light weight and roomy.
on 26 January 2018
My second one after first fell apart after 5 years of hard use.
on 2 December 2016
Not luxury, cheap
on 25 November 2015
a good robust wash bag
on 29 September 2013
Love the quality of this bag. Loads of pockets and apartments for all my bits. Use the bottom zip for jewellery and watches.
on 8 July 2015