on 12 June 2012
I brought this present as a gift for another. Almost instantly I was told about the great quality of these old school sweets. Im sure there are a few that you would struggle to find on a shop shelf these days. Aside from the quality, sweets are always a great present for anyone.
on 7 June 2012
I bought this product as a present for my 22 year old son's birthday - a light hearted gift. He loved it, lots of sweets he had not had for years, he thought it was "Awesome"
on 23 May 2011
I bought this for my brother for his birthday and its safe to say that was the best thing i got him. it has all the classics and the box was full to the brim. great buy and definate value for money.
on 20 November 2010
Ordered eight boxes with various contents as Christmas extras (large family). Arrived in large box and although packed well, 4 out of the 8 boxes were sadly split and the contents spilled out. Great idea, but suggest that the supplier gives serious thought to the plastic they're packaging the sweets in. Would I buy gain - No. Could sent back, but bottom line is that they'd probably arrive in the same condition. Which means it's a Christmas of Cellotape & apologies. Disappointed!
on 27 April 2012
Product was bought as a birthday gift and it came as expected, on time (on the earlier side of the delivery estimate) and with an extra bonus of a lolly for my self which was great!! It was well packaged and I'd order one of these again.
on 31 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband,it arrived well packaged, and when he opened it there were sweets he hadnt seen in a long time, i would recommend this as it makes a perfect gift for anyone
on 27 November 2012
Received this today, it was a lot bigger than i thought it'd be, nice little stocking filler gift for all ages! :)
on 28 December 2014
Packaging actually leaves a lot to be desired, and I mention this as to the presentation of the sweets inside, it comes akin to a weak cardboard box in which someone has tipped in a selection of sweets, so you are gifting this as I was, I had a lot of work to do which actually resulted in me purchasing another sturdy box and arranging the products so that it did not look like the reject bin at the nearest supermarket. Some of the candy is broken, squashed, out of the package (Blackjacks for example) and therefore adopt another sweet or packaging to attach themselves onto, making it very sticky. I bought this last Xmas, this Xmas I simply went to the nearest Pick and Mix and American Candy Store and was able to buy and then make up a better hamper.
on 17 December 2014
I was looking for some old school sweets to give as a gift and found these on Amazon. Ordered and delivered on time for presentation but on opening the box to check the contents I got excited to see all the sweets again, I found myself shouting out all the sweet names and then I dared to taste one and then two and then I thought these were mine......all mine.
I decided after eating half the contents that it had gone past the point of giving it as a gift so bought something else, everyone happy.
on 11 August 2013
Got these as a present for my boyfriend, Great box sooo many sweets in there alot from when you were a child......so he was really pleased with, Re-living his youth and have to say i helped him re-live his youth too! Lol