Customer reviews

on 20 July 2017
These arrived and looked very good then I noticed some marks which turned out to be fungus growth and as I think these are made in China I thought it best to return them unopened with a warning note.
on 21 July 2017
I have Callaway irons and they do not fit around the shafts as shown in the image. If I did not have to tied together I would be missing quite a fewcovers by now as they don't fit and work off the club face
on 22 October 2012
I have been using these protector's for several rounds of golf and they are by far the best that I have used over the years. I would sincerely recommend these to anyone who wants to ensure that their golf heads stay in great shape; sturdy product and fits the heads perfectly.
on 4 May 2017
Like previous reviews it takes a short time for them to get easier to put on and off. Had fabric covers before that only lasted a few weeks, these are defininately better and will last a lot longer.
on 1 June 2017
Rubber is not as stiiff as previous set which makes them slightly harder to use. Still good covers though.
on 27 March 2015
Fits my irons perfectly, Nike covert.
on 19 July 2017
Very good
on 20 April 2012
Excellent value for money. The covers depending on the size of the head can be a little tight for the first time, but after removing and refitting a few times they are absolutely fine.
on 21 March 2017
Ive Had better
on 29 March 2016
This was the second set of these that I purchased, the first set went with a set of clubs I sold. After an initial slight problem which was very quickly resolved by the distributor they do the job well. The rubber is quite firm but once they have been used for a while they become more pliable, and with the band between heads means no more lost head covers.