Customer reviews

Pearhead Wooden Alligator Bank (Green)
Style: Alligator|Change
Price:£43.01+ Free shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 January 2015
Bought when on special offer and our daughter loved it. Has taken pride of place on her window ledge in her room. Very sturdy product which she has played with for over a year and it still looks like new. Colours are such that it will go with any child's room. Capacity is decent too so you can get a good £40 saved up in loose change easy.

UPDATE: We have unfortunately now lost the bung from the bottom of the bank, and initial search for a replacement has proved fruitless. Will keep searching, but not as easy as I thought it would be.

UPDATE2: Company have kindly offered to send out a replacement bung for the bank. Great customer service, 5 stars for that.
on 30 September 2014
Took a very long time to arrive, although amazon did routinely update me on arrival times, etc.

Well worth the wait, lovely product.

It's well made, sturdy and bright! Plus, much bigger then I imagined.
on 30 December 2014
I bought this for my daughter and its lovely. It looks really pretty in her bedroom and was exactly what I was looking for so I bought another one for a friend.
on 20 April 2015
This looks very nice and the little one absolutely adores the elephant for what it is and loves putting coins in it - good way to start saving.
on 24 January 2016
Lovely design and makes a great show piece in the nursery!
on 27 December 2013
Got as a present for a friend's little girls first christmas, very sweet present. Didn't see the product as it stayed in the package, but what I could see looked great.
on 4 December 2013
A very high quality wooden money box I would recommend to anyone it's very colourful and even my little boy loves it good purchase
on 1 December 2013
Lovely gift for a girl rather than a boy in my opinion as well as looking presentable in child's bedroom
on 20 February 2015
Great product love how chunky these money boxes are we have the crocodile one too. Can't fault them perfect for little kids and bigger kids!!
on 19 January 2013
Really pleased with this purchase. It was exactly as described - seems bigger actually. Grandson loves it as much as me!