Nutella 750 g (Pack of 6)
Size: 750 g|Change

VINE VOICEon 28 February 2012
I ordered this when the price hit 6 pounds (for a six pack) This was very cheap, around half price.

I went free super delivery and it came out within the requisite 5 days but with a weekend in the middle, so well done to the delivery service.

Packaging was secure comprising of two boxes. The inner one was basically a cardboard base with tough plastic covering. The outside one was double the size and the usual Amazon box. There was the brown paper that Amazon has been using for the usual padding.

The Nutella was as good as always with a distant sell by date. My wife called me all sorts of names upon receipt but I do catch her sheepishly dipping into the stash with the excuse, "since we have to use it all" My kids love it.

BARGAIN.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2012
I had bought this when the price was 6 for 6£. I ordered two of it - to stock up for a year. The product arrived well on time, and well packaged. This was such a good offer, both price wise, as well not having had to carry it from the supermarket. Also, the use by dates are so far off, there is no way my supply is going to remain unconsumed till then. Obviously, we love Nutella soon much to have ordered 12!!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 March 2018
It's Nutella, and there is a lot of it.
Probably not very helpful, but what else is there to say?
on 8 December 2017
Good stuff
on 11 January 2017
yummy
on 18 June 2016
Excellent product & speedy delivery!
on 1 April 2013
The product is famous so no words to describe it are necessary.
The price was good at that time and the delivery was really useful for this type of package. Would recommend to anyone who is a big nutella fan!
on 20 May 2016
Good Price for a 6 pack
on 28 March 2012
all my grandkids love this but it is my granddaughter avas favorite she just loves it she has it for breakfast and sometimes in packed lunch she would eat it all day if we dident watch her though
on 1 May 2016