on 21 March 2017
Read a number of reviews which mentioned these being too small so i was a bit cautious about ordering them but i found they fit perfectly. I assume some people have looked at them when they arrived and assumed they were much smaller than they actually are because they are a stretch fit design so they are figure hugging for streamlining.i.e. they look much smaller than they actually are when you put them on.

I even got a size down from my current size as i purchased them due to taking up swimming to help me lose weight and they still fit perfectly comfortably due to the stretch design.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2016
In spite of not being as athletically proportioned as the promotional model (think Martin Castrogiovanni or Alex Corbisiero), these fit really well, help streamlining in the water and cover your modesty.
I was tired of ballooning swimming trunks when I jumped in the water, and these have made a difference, I would recommend them to all statures.
Just make sure you rinse thoroughly after swimming to get rid of any chlorine, as that starts to discolour them.
Had them since May 2016, review written January 2018, slight bobbling near the hips and inside thighs, on average weekly swim and used in the Mediterranean on holiday. Still fits as normal.
4 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2017
Bought a pair of 34's probably a tad smaller than a 34 trouser from the high street but the drawstring sorts that problem. Fit is snug without being skintight and finish just above my knee and I'm only 5'4''. If you have big quads you might struggle with the tighter fit on the bottom of the legs but otherwise they are a good fit. Relatively quick drying, these are much better than the loose fitting swimming shorts you could otherwise buy and you don't get the trapped air bubble effect either. Looking forward to trying the 32's when I've swum the inches off!
on 17 September 2017
Finally I can swim without worrying about trunks being ripped or falling off my ass. Beware however as they are so tight that the outline of your penis will be visible so if you have a small one and want to attract ladies on the beach... these won't be very useful.
on 24 August 2016
Bought to replace a pair of "Board shorts" that were getting too big as a result of a mid-life-crisis inspired get fit campaign. The first few swims it was hard to tell if they made a difference to speed etc as the pool was a bit busy and overtaking was an issue. However, I have noticed on the hole, I am less tired after my "normal" set and on the days when the traffic is lighter, I finish my "normal" set in a quicker time over all (I'm a good few months in, so this is likely the shorts, not my fitness). Size is accurate - I bought the same as my work Chinos/501s and they fit fine on the waist. The only minor issue is the bottom of the leg is slightly tight, not uncomfortable, just a big tighter than the rest - but then I have quite thick thighs form rowing/cycling. I'd still buy again even knowing this though.
on 28 May 2017
comfortable, but a little tight around my thigh at the bottom, Don't really notice too much though, mainly when I put them on and take them off.

seem really well made I reckon they will last a long time
on 26 October 2016
I've been going to the gym more and more including swimming and pushing harder in the pool and I wanted some swim shorts other than the usual baggy style. I also didn't want a "traditional" pair of speedos.

After some reach and reading other reviews I thought I'd give these a try and I can honestly say I'm really pleased. I'm a 34 inch waist and I'd describe the fit as fitted rather than tight.

I've not worn anything like these before, but when they wear out (and it looks like this will take a while as the quality is great) then I would buy these again
on 10 September 2017
Have grown to like these more over time. They are tighter than expected at the leg hem but this has loosened over time and no longer noticeable. They are very well constructed, keep their shape and colour and are also warm, they dry easily overnight.
on 26 September 2017
Basic black swimming shorts. I have used them for 3 months now, and they have done me proud.

Fit is quite snug, I'm between jeans 32 and 34, so the 34 fit me perfectly. 32 were way too snug but I have large thighs.
on 2 September 2017
These really do come up way too small. My son is a 26 waist, so on reading previous reviews I opted for a 28 waist.
I would say that size is more like a 24.