on 19 August 2012
leapfrog was suggested to us as grandparents because of its entertainment and educational value. They are a clever idea and encourage learning etc. in children who would otherwise be reluctant. Although we as oldies find them confusing the kids love them and soon pick up usage. Cars 2 was ideal for our g.son as he is mad about them. Highly recommended especially for boys and solves a future gift problem.
on 21 May 2012
Bought this book as an afterthought for my little one as the book that comes with the Tag Reader is just a samples book and the only other book we'd bought was the Disney Pixar Puzzles, which turned out to be too advanced for him. This is mainly just the story book which is very good but it also has extra bits on each page for little one to hold the pen to for extra narrative etc. A good buy.
on 2 February 2013
This book is great for beginning readers if they are in to Cars. My son would spend a long time looking at the different pictures now and listening to the different things the tag pen will say when pressed against the different images. It also encourages the child to become familiar with words they may not see in beginner reader books and after using the pen a few times they can identify these words on their own, which would demonstrate the value of this reading system to boys in particular, who can at times be less inclined to want to read. It also has games that encourage the child to read expressions on the cars faces and try to identify them, supporting their awareness of others emotions. Very impressed and looking forward to my next tag book purchase.
on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 31 December 2012
This has kept my son amused as he loves the cars stories, and he can now read it by himself. The games are quite good and make him think a bit, although at 4 years old it's a little difficult for him at the moment, however, he does enjoy the different languages.
on 19 October 2013
Leapreader is a fantastic product my son has been learning so much he's even trying to teach his little sister its a great idea using there favourite characters he's learning and having fun every parents dream
on 8 May 2014
It came in great condition. I am happy with the purchase and I do recommend it.Product arrived as it was described
on 13 February 2013
Great strong and durable book! Easy to wipe clean. My nephew has had hours of fun with it! He loves it! Great buy!
on 24 September 2014
Kids loved it, great value for money
on 3 January 2016
I hope it helps my grandson