Customer reviews

Colour: Yellow|Change

on 9 November 2012
Waterproof cover, very bright. Had a couple of months now. Nice to have something reflective/bright up top, although I did buy it to keep my hair dry during recent downpours. Bit of a squeeze to get it over my helmet and the peak but did it just about. Only downside being that it's not easy to take on and off (hence four stars rather than five). I'll probably leave it on for the winter and then remove come warmer dryer weather (traditionally summer, but who knows these days!)
on 23 November 2011
I have a large mens helmet and from this picture I thought the front "duck bill" would fit under it, unfortunatley that is not the case, for my helmet at least. The cover is just big enough to stretch over the helmet, and with a little wiggling, I was able to shift the edge of the cover up a bit on the front sides so that I could reattach my "duck bill," which is completely visible, but that does not bother me.

I would not get this if you are looking to cover your helmet and "duck bill", but as a rain fly and high-viz cover, it works fine.
on 19 January 2014
This cover is NOT waterproof. I went out for a ride yesterday and it rained whilst I was out. I have a waterproof jacket and trousers, so my body was dry, but when I took the cover off my helmet, the underside of the cover was wet and the top of the helmet was wet. To be fair my head was dry, but if you are buying a product because it's supposed to be waterproof, then it needs to be waterproof. Showerproof would be a better description. I have had this cover for three months and amazon have agreed to collect the cover and refund what I paid for it, which is excellent service. Well done amazon!
on 27 November 2015
Its very good for visibility of course, but its also great to keep your head dry and warm in Wintry and wet weather. Certainly more comfortable in the rain than it used to be, and in the hotter, brighter seasons I can just slip it back off again.
on 21 February 2014
The initial helmet cover I received was faulty as to the stitching and the adjustable toggle. The toggle wouldn't grip when tightened and the helmet cover would probably have blown away in use on a windy day. The replacement cover seemed a little better but the toggle still doesn't feel that secure. We will see whether it survives the winter.
on 30 November 2012
This product arrived quickly and fitted perfectly over my cycle helmet. I go cycling at about 6am, so visibility is important to me, which this provides. But what I was extra impressed with was the fact that it kept the rain off my head - I went out for a ride in a real storm the other day and this product kept the water off my head. So I'm very happy!
on 29 July 2017
Fits the helmet well, is always in place as is an added aid to being seen due to Hi-Viz yellow colour.
on 29 July 2013
Arrived nice and quick and fits my peaked cap perfectly, the only warning I would give, is check you have no sharp edges on the peak of your helmet. Mine was a tad sharp and i may have pulled it on a bit vigorously as the corner tore a small hole in the seam. my bad, not the prodcts.
on 27 March 2016
fast delivery just as advertised. a good quality product I would buy again recommended
on 16 June 2013
This fits and adjusts to my adult-sized non-peaked helmet with material to spare. Keeps the rain off (fully tested in this regard) and does everything that it is designed to do. Difficult to get excited about this functional product, but quality and performance are fine. Very light weight.