Customer reviews

on 12 June 2017
Lovely little outfit, good quality, washes well. my little one has worn it to 2 separate events and looks great on. Perfect with a dirty face for Oliver Twist lookalike.
on 22 March 2016
My son looked absolutely cute and unique on book week competition in this one
Love it!!!
I
review image
on 21 June 2017
Small
on 8 July 2017
Ordered this for 8 year old who's an orphan in school production of Annie, he absolutely loves it. Well worth the money!
on 23 April 2017
The quality of the costume and it's value for money are the best by far. The delivery service is outstanding as well. No a bad word! My son is 4 years old. I'm looking forward to ordering my next costume with them!
on 18 April 2017
boy loved this and was the only one dressed as Oliver for world book day
on 7 March 2017
Size great and looks great for price too.
on 13 July 2017
Size as expected. Looked great my son had lots of comments
on 10 December 2013
The product is advertised as 'Victorian Poor Boy Top, Trousers and Hat'. That is what I needed for my son's Christmas play and that is what I thought I had bought until the product arrived! The package only contained the hat and waistcoat and that was it. How misleading! I had to go out and buy the entire outfit from somewhere else. Please address this misrepresentation of your product so that you don't continue misleading customers.
on 2 July 2017
Really pleased with this costume exactly as the picture good quality for the money too. Fits great and arrived next day.
review image