on 26 June 2011
I ordered these for my husband, who is a professional Chef. I have bought other brands of silicon sheets, but they never lasted the pace, so very glad that I saw these which, evidently so, are much more robust for such a volume of turnover. Great value for money, and would buy again. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B0048ZNC7G/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=11052681&s=kitchen
on 16 September 2011
Was at first doubtful of claims that nothing sticks to the sheet, so used it in every oven food preparation over a week or so, and the makers are right, nothing does stick to it.
This really is a great product,worth every penny.
Prices vary,I found Amazon to be the cheapest
on 3 January 2013
These are perfect especially because all the little bits and drips you get while cooking and which just burn to the tray come off just like that. I've had them two years now and my only quibble is that when I dry them over a hot radiator they smell rather odd !
on 25 October 2011
I bought one of these and the first time I used it, I was cooking pizza and placed the silicone sheet at the bottom of my conventional electric oven. The room became a bit smoky and I opened the oven door to find the sheet had completely melted to the bottom of the oven! It does say in the description that it is suitable to be used in the bottom of the oven so what did I do wrong??! I literally had to peel it off in small pieces and throw it in the bin.
on 28 December 2012
I have used other silicone product which have all been fine. This is terrible and on its first use on boxing day it melted to the pan and what I cooked and I had to throw it away. Unfortunately I bought this earlier on the year so could not return.
on 16 April 2013
I have been using these for some time now as I have a few old pans that i just keep on using,the good thing about this sheet is you simply rinse and wipe clean, no need for scrubbing my old pans again!, will buy from this seller again.
on 26 June 2012
Great service from seller but i have been very disappointed with this baking sheet which after two months of occasional use is badly stained. it doesn't seen to have affected its non stick properties but it looks very unattractive.
on 23 January 2013
I have had various liners, but these are the best so far. They clean very easily in the dishwasher. A real asset to the kitchen drawer.
on 28 January 2013
Excellent service, good quality product, arrived on time, well packaged. Would use he company again and recommend them to others.
on 21 November 2013
IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX. KEEPS THE OVEN CLEANER. NOTHING STICKS TO IT. NOT SURE IF I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN.