Customer reviews

And If Our God Is For Us...
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 15 April 2011
I am a huge Chris Tomlin fan and have bought all of his albums (since Arriving) and was a bit worried when this album came out, because I was afraid that it wouldn't be as good as the others. It is a bit of a let down when you get so excited about a new album of one of your favourite artists and it doesn't live up to your expectations. Well, this album didn't let me down at all! I believe this to be some of Tomlin's best work to date and is my favourite album of his! I have now made my own "Chris Tomlin's Greatest Hits" CD for my car, picking what I believe to be his best tracks, and there are more songs from this album than any other. If you want good worship music, you have to buy this album!
on 25 March 2011
If you buy no other gospel album buy this! Every song is memorable. A great tool for personal evangelism, I even have non-Christian friends asking to borrow it, one has even downloaded it! I'm sure Chris himself is pleased at the impact this album is making. Thanks be to God
on 14 May 2011
Exellent service once again, fast and in excellent condition. Thank you. This is a real car favourate, so if you see some mad women singing her head off and praising God on her long journeys for A to B it's me! Excellent music from Chris Tomlin, he really knows how to inspire praise for God.
on 29 April 2011
Right from the off, this album had me singing along, clapping, stomping and rejoicing. Up till then my only Chris Tomlin album had been 'Today' which is of course outstanding. This is going to take a long time to shift from my car stereo - and I have uploaded it to my iTunes library so I can praise the LORD when I am work!
on 19 July 2011
This is an amazing album, my favourite is 'I lift my hands'.
I bought this cd based on other reviews and I am so glad I did.
I will definitely be buying more of his music!
VINE VOICEon 23 December 2011
I bought this CD for my wife for Christmas -- but I played it myself 3 times back-to-back first. Can't wait for Christmas so we can play it again... Great lyrics, superb voice, music, arrangements etc. Very inspiring and catchy. I particularly like track # 8. Can't get it out of my head. Who said the Devil had all the good tunes? He was wrong!! And after Christmas I will buy myself a Chris Tomlin CD!
on 1 November 2011
This is a really good CD - the delivery was prompt and intact, and the content makes it an excellent buy. I would recommend it to anybody who likes Chris Tomlin or any other Christian music.
on 3 October 2011
Am loving listening to this CD. The songs are great and original - great to worship too! I'd highly recommend it!
on 11 August 2012
I turned to the church, and God in January 2012. And this has to be the most inspiring music to date, that i've ever listened to. The car is my favourite choice of listening, and you know 100% whilst at the wheel, he is guiding, watching over, and protecting. This is something i never thought i would purchase. Another fantastic Chris Tomlin product.
on 28 April 2013
Another amazing album from Chris Tomlin, very uplifting, a nice change from the humdrum of todays music, if there is anyone out there who just wants a change now and again. It's a very acoustic album, very moving, very uplifting, it's a treat!! Go on..indulge!!
Sound production is top class too, great music!!! A great buy