on 22 April 2015
It actually came in a slightly different colour with red pentagons as opposed to black. Nevertheless, the ball is small and light as expected for an 8cm size and the quality is good as it doesn't feel too soft or too hard. Can have a good kick around with it.
on 7 April 2014
Good quality and great value - just what I expected. Safe for kids and animals to play with or great stress ball!
on 16 May 2014
I would recommend these because there ideal for younger children we use them at the youth club were i volunteer
on 29 May 2013
I wanted a small football for my son to start learning to kick. This is just what I wanted, the right size and nice and soft so if he does throw it no real damage can be caused. He is happy kicking it round the patio and garden.
on 25 November 2015
Bought this for my dog as a Xmas present, sure he will love it but don't anticipate that it will last very long. Bought at the same time as a football foam ball, for a £1 dearer but two identical balls arrived ! Had I known it was the same thing, I would have ordered two at the cheaper price !
on 23 December 2015
Item size as described but picture was misleading, no mention of stars being printed on it...
review image
on 10 October 2013
item purchased as a toy for a ferret after him showing interest in a childs plaything,much to our amusement he loved the item and we can seriously recommend it for this rather odd purpose ,the size is ideal.
on 28 January 2015
Looks a bit different (has stars on it). Hoped it'd bounce properly but what is good - my baby can hold it in his little hands.
on 14 March 2016
Perfect for my 9 month old baby
on 9 February 2016
Very good product. Delivered before the expected date. Material is very good. Good for baby. Will be highest in rank if the ball is little bigger in size. Value for money... :)