Price:£46.90+ Free shipping

on 14 January 2011
Not the cheapest kit but the only one that fit Dysons. They fit both my hand held one and my upright, which is very useful. The big flat one nearly sucks the line off the bathroom floor with the hand held! The soft brush is good for the laptop, shelves and ornaments - and the moulding on doors and skirting boards. I periodically put the long sucker and the brushes in the dishwasher. I am now set up to keep the house clean easily and efficiently and that is very satisfying - the painful bit of paying soon gets forgotten!
on 16 January 2012
Had the accessories for about 6 weeks now and would thoroughly recommend them. I know Dyson stuff is more expensive, but for once that is because it is really well designed and superb quality! The different attachments fit quickly and easily onto the cleaner and really cut down on work because you can get into lots of corners and clean things that you couldn't get to before. The design and convenience of the attachments and bag are great and you can hang them in a cupboard or leave them out without it looking messy. Would buy them again......
on 27 December 2010
This kit came as an offer included with my new Dyson Animal purchase. As such, it's great, but I don't think it's worth the cost if I'd had to pay for it. It would have been better, in my opinion, if it had included a Flat Out head, as I have the Dyson Animal ball version, which doesn't fit under furniture.
on 4 December 2012
Excellent set of tools that enhance our scaled down Dyson DC24 to complete clean our holiday home. Special offer made this exceptional value. The tools with a universal fit for all Dyson's really do fit the uncommon Dyson that we possess. Really good for complete cleaning including mattresses, furniture, awkward areas, and blinds. Really pleased we purchased!
on 23 February 2012
All the accessories that come with your vac, how many of them do you use? Me, I store them away in some dark corner never to see them again. WELL NOT THIS TIME. I have explored the use of each of them and have been very pleased with the results. I like the small crevice tool and the increase of suction this give. All stored in a suitable briefcase material bag so they wont get lost.
on 17 November 2014
A nice set of tools in a quite huge bag which will either fit in the box with your Dyson or on a hook. Unlike many Accessory kits, the bag fits all these tools and the Animal and hard floor accessory I also bought. The duster is lovely and soft and I have started using it instead of a cloth. I have not yest used the matress tool or had scrubby tool, but they feel like they would do the job when the time comes.
on 19 January 2012
Purchased these tools to go with a Dyson DC24 cleaner which did come with one tool. The extra tools have come in very handy (SO MY WIFE TELLS ME) especially the dusting brush which she finds so much better than flicking a duster around ( so she tells me)
on 5 December 2011
The tools are useful but the bag they are in is huge and clumsy which makes it difficult to store. They are also quite expensive.
on 29 December 2010
The clean and tidy kit was a free promotional offer from Amazon. Whilst gratefully received I must say the very high price for this makes it a poor buy. Yes there are tools for certain operations but the provided tools with the Dyson cleaner could be adapted. Would not recommend
on 24 December 2011
Usual brilliant service from an Amazon seller.

The product does exactly what it says on the box and makes cleaning easy. Having cats and a dog I was a bit worried if I had chosen the right Dyson but it is brilliant. Would highly recommend for anyone

See one answered question