on 7 March 2017
The kids will love these, good value and fast delivery.
on 7 March 2017
Perfect for kids party bags
on 3 April 2017
As described
on 16 February 2016
Good for party bags
on 6 August 2013
I brought these for my daughters party bags. All the kids seemed happy with the candy but a bit disappointed with the rubbish sound when you blow into them. Not very loud. Have to blow very hard just to get a dull sound out of them.
on 30 October 2013
Simple, colourful, last a long time as a treat that's not as bad as chewy sweets, get a wee whistle at the end of it, plus have that retro feel - many of the parents of kids at my daughter's party said 'I remember these!' Buy some for the parents too. The only things was that they each had a wrapper, which is not shown in the picture, and it detracts a little from the nice colours.
on 3 August 2013
Was thrilled when I came across this on Amazon, my dad used to buy these for me when I was a lot younger and I've been looking for them everyone so was very glad when I came online. Ordered 10 and got an extra one for free :) and they came in good time.
on 5 June 2013
I ordered this product on a thursday and had forgotten that it was a bank holiday the following mon. I was told for all my purchases would have an estimate arrival of 9-11 days later due to weekend and bank holiday which would mean if they didn't arrive 9 days later the party would have been over. every other product I ordered arrived either 4-8 days so were all in time. this product did not arrive for 13 days later! party been and gone. I am sure the whistles themselves are good but pointless if so late arriving. so if you are going to order these do way in advance!
on 7 November 2013
Thank you fast delivery and I loved the way they were wrapped with a ribbon bow and a free lolly. Great service and price the children loved them in their party bags
on 29 April 2014
I bought these as treats and after a month they all changed colour like blue and purple like they have gone off and their was no flavour left too .
I wanted these because I used to get them my self as a child.

The expire was not till another year and they were stored in a dry place .
Don't waste your money on these!