Customer reviews

Size: Small 62 x 45 cm|Change
Price:£9.51+ £2.49 shipping

on 21 September 2017
This finally arrived by snail mail - took absolutely ages and we practically cancelled it several times. Must have taken at least 2 weeks.
Once it arrived it is indeed gorgeous, soft, fluffy, the same colour as our brand new Cockapoo.
But prior to its arrival she never pee'ed in her crate - after we changed this for her blanket, she pee'ed in it twice, so we went back to the blanket and no problems since. We will no doubt return to it again but no time soon.
on 28 September 2016
Dog seems to be happy with it,aesthetically very pleasing to look at. Doesn't look cheap. Just wish it was thicker
on 5 April 2017
dog has 2 of these now she settles on them quite happily put the through a cool wash and they are like new again
on 23 July 2017
Nice product for the price, although this was not the colour that was sent.
on 16 May 2017
Have bought two now, as they are so lovely. Soft for the dog and easy to wash.
on 21 September 2017
Fits perfectly in my pet crate and they love sleeping on it
on 29 November 2013
I bought this to go inside a small travel cage but the dog loved it so much I've had to bring it into the house! I have had to wash it as my boy got very dirty out on a walk and it came up like new!!!
on 28 July 2017
Exactly what I wanted
on 15 August 2017
Good quality.
on 15 May 2017
Was too small for a small crate but kept it as another layer

See one answered question