Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Kandi Koated
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2013
SEEN CANDY ON REAL HOUSEWIVES AND LOVED HER SINGING.THIS ALBUM IS JUST GREAT GOOD MIX OF SONGS SOME EMOTINALEASY LISTENING
on 8 May 2013
If I'm honest,I didn't think this was great,infact,I was very disappointed.I only liked two songs,the one featuring NeYo,and fly above,as I loved it on Housewives of Atlanta.I think Kandi has a great voice,and if you are a fan of the show,that's currently running.I think she should have released The Ring didn't mean a thing,as think she sing's it fantastic.As for this,forget it!
on 25 March 2014
Really like this album, a little touch of old skool rnb about it. Haven't Loved Right is really moving and I Just Know is would make a fab wedding song. In the UK Kandi's only really known for 1 song and its a shame as her voice is amazing and I'd love to see her live. Chilled and sweet. More please :-)
on 16 April 2015
I really enjoyed this cd who knew that Kandi is so talented. I watch Real Housewives Of Atlanta so that's where I first saw here. I also bought Hey Kandi and there were a few tracks I loved and didn't realise it was Kandi. Would recommend this to anyone.
Enjoy .
on 9 April 2014
Great CD I bought it as I had seen bits of her recording it on the real housewives of Atlanta and I am so glad I did as the songs are brilliant and she as a truly beautiful voice
on 15 August 2014
great!!!!!!!!!!
Back in the day music...................
What more can I say........................
on 14 December 2016
Really good album good cd quality
on 15 June 2013
its okay no showstopper! so so! what more can one say not worth the price! no grammys for this Kandi