Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Roberts Radios Sports 925 3-Band Battery Portable Radio
Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change

on 26 June 2017
The radio is OK and does the job of a basic radio. On the whole I am happy with this product but for me it has two major flaws. The first is that it falls over all the time; it even falls if it is left alone and not touched. This can be countered by sticking to a coaster or similar to provide the stability. The second is that the sound becomes distorted if the volume is turned to its higher levels.
on 16 April 2017
Handy size but not very good at picking up channels.
on 18 October 2017
Threw this away after giving up on it. It's not too bad for indoor use, but out in the garden or camping you can hardly hear it unless you have it very close. I've since bought another (same size as this) transistor which shows this one how it should be done! Very disappointed with this radio as my family has had Roberts radios before and they were a quality product. I would not buy this again.
on 15 October 2016
A waste of money, does not work with headphones, which was the main reason for buying it, will work without, but that is not convenient.
on 16 May 2017
Happy with the purchase. I bought it as a radio for the bathroom (although it's not waterproof) and it works fine. The sound quality and tuning is better than the waterproof radios that I've had.
It can easily over balance when stood on its end, so I just make sure it's on a shelf where it can't get knocked.
on 9 July 2017
Small, handy easy to use. Doesn't stand up on its own so you have to lean it against something or lay it flat if you want to use the aerial, which seems like an odd design.
on 4 September 2017
This is another good radio from the Roberts stable. Good reception on all three bands. The only drawback is that you have to be careful it doesn't tip over when the aerial is fully extended.
on 7 May 2017
I live in West London and the signel that i get is very poor on certain stations i.e Talksport. I would not buy again.
on 4 October 2017
Nice and compact. The speaker is decent quality but the volume roller is not really sensitive so it is hard to get the right volume
on 20 May 2013
I ordered this to replace my old grey Roberts R9924 radio (same size) which I rate to be the best radio I have ever bought. What a disappointment! Roberts have obviously used cheaper components. The sound is tinny and not a patch on the amazingly clear R9224. Very tempted to return it. Only reason I ordered it was the earpiece socket has finally failed on my beloved R9924 which I used to listen to R5L cycling to work.. I'm hoping to repair it myself. Poor show Roberts.