TOP 50 REVIEWERon 25 October 2016
Review Price: £7.38 (For a Pack of 12)

Duracell is probably the most well-known brand for AA and AAA size batteries, but they have not always necessarily been the best for power and longevity (despite their extensive advertising).
The best value for money seems to change from time to time.

I don't have the time, the equipment, or the inclination to test many brands of battery regularly, so I usually rely on Which? Magazine recommendations. They seem to update fairly regularly.
Until now they have been recommending various supermarket brands as best buys but, as I write Duracell Ultra Power seem to be their best buy recommendation.

So, I purchased this pack of 12, and I must say that they are certainly not a disappointment.
I like the easy-open, flip-end pack, and I like the added ability to check the internal charge of every individual battery just by touching the two buttons at each end at the same time - which gives you a visual display.

The list of things that need either AA or AAA batteries in the home and for grandchildren etc., is almost endless. So it pays to make sensible choices for value.
At around 62p each, these are good value for me.
on 13 September 2017
NOT UP TO USUAL STANDARD
I BOUGHT THESE BATTERIES FOR MY MICROCHIP CAT FLAP AND THEY NORMALLY LAST FOR 8-10 MONTHS, WHILST THSES HAVE ONLY LASTED 6 WEEKS AND THE RETURN DEADLINE HAS NOW PASSED
NOT IMPRESSED, WILL COMPLAIN TO DURACELL DIRECTLY
on 30 November 2016
Bought for our carbon monoxide alarm as they were the ones that it recommended, put them in and the unit immediately beeped low battery warning. Pulled the batteries out and tested them using the self test bar and sure enough they were duff!
VINE VOICEon 11 February 2017
Style: AA|Size: Pack of 12|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
These are superb batteries. As a matter of course I'll go for Duracell batteries as I trust the brand. Many promise a lot and fail to deliver but these are consistently excellent.

A handy pack of 12 these ultra powers have a number of features that deliver a consistent excellent performance. They have a power check so you can see how much power is left which is excellent.

Duralock means these should last a long time (Duracell claim up to 10 yrs) without seeing too much cell degradation so ideal for sticking them in a torch in the car etc

Ultra powers deliver consistent solid output right to the end and as such are designed for and best suited to high demand items such as torches or shavers etc

I'll buy these first time every time due to all the above. They've never let me down.
on 3 December 2017
Not sure what my wife needs these for, but she doesn't half get through them. Not complaining, as I get plenty of time to spend cleaning the shed and putting shelves up in the garage, which are long overdue. Thanks Duracell.
on 22 September 2017
What can you say they are Duracell so quality is expected. Unfortunately they are not the quality that I expected from Duracell. The batteries have quite a neat indicator on the side that shows the amount of charge remaining. When I tried this out on the new ones they were all about 3cm from full this was a little disappointing and a fairly large percentage given the price of the product.
VINE VOICEon 16 February 2017
Style: AAA|Size: Pack of 12|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
For me Duracell seem to produce, consistently, excellent batteries. I have to say that I find the "branding" difficult. I never know which is supposed to be the top of the range. Is it plus power or ultra power or procell (or "industrial"). I assume that ultra power are the best as they last the longest - according to the packaging. Anyway these Ultra Power AAAs are great.
on 27 November 2017
This is a great product and to be perfectly honest you can't beat Duracell Batteries. They was exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price too. They last a long time and have the added feature of knowing how much charge is left in each battery. They are also the genuine product which is fantastic. Overall I am more than happy with this product and I would definitely buy them again in the future.
on 15 January 2017
Really good value.

I always find Duracell Ultras the best batteries for remotes, etc and I got a great deal on these too.

The Ultras for instance give me around 3 months of charge on an Xbox One controller, whereas the normal Duracell's give me around 1 month.

In LED battery lights, I notice they do not make so much difference from cheap batteries, maybe an extra few days, but they dimmed just as fast.
on 3 July 2017
You buy cheap batteries you buy 2 or 3 times before these run out. Just splash out a bit and splash out a lot less often with less faffing about. I mainly get them for the lights on my bike and controllers for consoles. They last a LOT longer. Used to buy cheap ones thinking i was saving money. I dont think you do.