Customer reviews

on 22 April 2013
Very nice and fresh taste, good mix of coconut and spice. Be careful not to overheat it 'cos if you do, the rice will dry up too much. Would be better if a bit more moist.
on 7 August 2011
I always add this rice to my oriental stir fries, and be it a thai curry or chinese sweet and sour chicken, this rice adds the perfect contrast. The combination of the brilliantly exotic coconut flavour combined with the zesty note of lemongrass entertwined with the full heat of red chillies works wonderful with a broad variety of dishes.

I put it directly in the pan with whatever I am cooking and that does work fine. A very convenient thing, time-saving and delicious.
on 28 July 2016
Tilda steamed basmati ready to microwave rice. The best invention ever. All types of rice you want is there for you to choose from. Okay, a bit pricey perhaps, but saves time & tastes fantastic. All flavours you choose , that go with what you are going to eat with ie. Meat or vegetable curry or anything that will go with the type of rice you have chosen. I recommend this item for everyone, it's grrrrrreeeaat.
on 12 May 2013
As with our previous purchase, we cannot fault Tilda steamed rice products. They are consistent and always tasty and we will always purchase them rather than those of other manufacturers.
on 7 April 2013
LOVE IT LOVE LOVE IT AND ARE HOOKED, SUCH A LOVELY FLAVOR AND DEFINATELY CAN TASTE THE THREE FLAVORS, VERY GOOD VALUE AND JUST ENOUGH FOR TWO PEOPLE IN THE ONE PACKET, I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T LIK3E TO SHARE MINE AND SOMETIME COOK AT THE SAME TIME THE LEMON BASMATI RICE AND SO MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HALF EACH OF BOTH
SO TASTY
on 18 March 2014
The coconut taste didn't really come through but the product was very tasty non the less. It is easy to prepare