Customer reviews

1,479

on 25 January 2014
What am awesome toasty maker. Far better than the pie versions. Far easier to use, far easier to clean, doesn't need butter. Brilliant. Worth paying that little bit extra.
on 7 February 2013
We love toasted sandwiches, and this press turns them out perfectly every time. I have had other traditional toasting machines, and they have all ended up at the tip - usually because they are so hard to clean with fussy grooves and corners that trap escaped fillings. This one is simple to keep clean and I love the fact that there's no need to mess around buttering the outside of the sandwich.

A serious winner - I use it nearly every day and would replace it immediately if it broke down. Delicious toasted sandwiches without any fuss or bother. Highly recommend this product!
on 12 February 2015
I previously purchased a small sandwich toaster and was unable to get one slice of bread in without having to cut of the crusts.
This will easily take two full size slices so making two good toasted sandwiches at one time.
I found it heated up quickly and toasted evenly. Even with a cheese spill it was very easy to clean by wiping immediately whilst still warm. I will recommend this product.
I haven't experiemented with other types of bread other than a normal type yet so cannot comment as to the effectiveness however the top lid is hinged and easily shuts down on an uneven toasty.
on 10 December 2014
This is the best bit of kitchen equipment I have bought in ages. We use it constantly. It cooks well and it is very easy to clean with the flat plates, better than ridged.
on 10 February 2016
We wanted a sandwich toaster that was more than just a sandwich toaster (if you know what I mean) it doe bacon lovely as well and very quick, just minutes for crispy bacon
on 14 March 2014
It does tend to squash toasted sandwiches ...but it is just a small price to pay for its effectiveness It heats up fast and works so well, it couldn't be easier to clean
on 29 September 2012
As the title suggests. The item was poorly packaged with the Styrofoam surrounds taped together, many places had the coating chipped off and was clearly a poorly accomplished refurb. The box was also missing the warranty and the recipe book/manufacturers guide had grease/food stains on it. Not cool when you order new. I will be returning as soon as possible.
on 23 February 2016
I have rhad the older version to this, It was much larger TWICE THE SIZE.
However Both are identical. BOTH WORK GREAT, Just the size difference; Small size is better as its neatly tucked away in the kitchen when not in use.
Will last you years. Its a great investment.
I must also include that these are know to have an issue where by the red and green led's as they melt over time. Please be cautious of this as it can be a hazard.
Easy to clean DONT USE CHEMICALS AS IT WILL STAIN THE FOOD WITH THE SCENT! ONLY LIGHT RINSE WITH WATER! CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH
on 9 November 2014
Best buy, it will do almost anything. I tried cooking bacon! It cooked it. You can make sandwiches, toasty, heat food for the sandwich. All in all its my best buy ever.
on 9 March 2013
We purchased this rather than a standard sandwich toaster as it has one open space inside - therefore you can use it for any type of bread, whatever shape ... (including gluten free pitta bread for me) so the choice of toasted sandwiches you can have is endless! It heats up quickly and toasts well, what can I say! We use it regularly so the good news is that it is easy to clean, just make sure you do it when it's cooled down slightly (so you don't burn yourself!) but before it's gone cold, that way any food residue comes off really quickly. We genuinely do love it!