Customer reviews

on 28 May 2017
What a super, good looking, reliable hot water dispenser. Have had it for several
Months now and love the temperature of the tea it makes - not quite boiling, but that's how we like it. Good looking machine, and I get the filters in bulk, so I don't feel it's busting too much. It's lovely not having limescale in my tea!
on 8 May 2016
Stylish and nice. Does what it says on the box. Water tastes much better.
on 7 September 2017
Useful feature is the variable cup size but would like it to deliver more on the top setting. It makes tea OK but the water is not delivered at boiling point. Fill up is a bit fiddly with a narrow flap and takes a while to filter through. Just need to get used to filling up as you use it!
on 25 May 2017
Absolutely great. I have used these kettles for some time, since Breville first introduced the One Cup concept. My concern re filter cost has dissipated as although we hardly use it as there are only the two of us, the filter regularly measures one step closer to renewal - in exactly the same way that my friends does although hers is used far more!
on 28 May 2017
So convenient for one or two people. It only boils enough for your cup, thereby saving on fuel. Looks smart too.
However, I think a kettle is needed as well for greater amounts of hot water
on 28 August 2017
This is brilliant. I love how it only boils enough water per cup so your not constantly reboiling the same water. You do have to remember to put a cup underneath and change the cup size before switching on as it dispenses automatically once the water is boiled but I love it.
on 18 June 2017
Was a little concerned about some reviews saying the taste was not good. I've gone from a glass Breville kettle and was a little worried when people said it was plastic and you could taste it. Let me reassure you there is no plastic taste at all and the drinks I've been making have been some of the best tasting I've made at home so in short i'm really happy and would recommend this product.
on 20 November 2014
bought 1 from the amazon warehouse and packed up after 2 days so was put off buying a new 1, bits of filter came out in the drinks and sometimes would not get to boiling point before releasing the water. Maybe a brand new 1 wont have these faults. i have since bought the model before this 1 and its worked fine cant fault it
on 1 June 2017
These are brilliant I have also got one for upstairs. The filter is good also saves manually filtering the water first which we used to do anyway,as my wife likes her cups of tea in the mornings
on 10 April 2017