on 12 May 2017
Absolutely love this 'kettle'. Great for my household who has varying amounts of hot water in drinks, little milk, half milk half water etc, but this has a dial on the top to make sure you get the correct amount and it only boils what you need so save energy too. The water filter is great too, gets rid of all the nasty stuff out of tap water. We noticed a difference straight away in taste, and we live in a soft water area. With the filter being directly in the kettle, you have no need to filter and transfer. The only gripe I have, is that it can take a while to fill the thing up if you let the water level go down, but this is only due to the water filter which you would have to wait for anyway, if you didn't want the filter you can use it without.
on 8 October 2015
I was being a bit selfish when I bought this. It is absolutey perfect for my use during the day when I want to make one or two hot drinks. I soon got used to the cup size control, relative to my differing cup and mug sizes. I keep a small jug nearby for refilling the water.
What I didn't consider was how easy it would be to use for others who want to make a whole pot full of tea or who need a large amount of boiling water for any other reason. I was hoping to replace the kettle completely but this is not really practical to do.
on 14 December 2011
Very simply i love this... If you dont have a family that needs boiling water and you drink a lot of hot drinks GET THIS IN YOUR LIFE NOW! - so quick to boil, easy to use and looks well cool lit up at night... Plus you get to save water and electricity so take comfort in your cuppa knowing your saving the world and saving money too!!! FANTASTIC!
on 17 August 2016
Just love this machine. We went from electric kettle to stove top to this...obviously in search of something! We've found it. Speedy and no clouds of steam. Not sure how we managed without one. It does make some very loud noises from time to time - not sure why but performance is solid.
on 12 March 2017
I bought this as a present but was so impressed I bought one for myself
on 18 February 2017
Excellent well made easy to use
This is a splendid one-cup, which delivers a very quick boil and allows you to adjust the amount dispensed. It`s sleek design and shiny finish is very pretty, and quickly-boiled filtered water is never going to be something you don`t want. The only negatives would be the filter costs (but I knew that before I bought this) and the reservoir, which only takes a small amount at a time, and it`s very easy to spill water whilst filling.
on 28 May 2017
What a super, good looking, reliable hot water dispenser. Have had it for several
Months now and love the temperature of the tea it makes - not quite boiling, but that's how we like it. Good looking machine, and I get the filters in bulk, so I don't feel it's busting too much. It's lovely not having limescale in my tea!
on 8 May 2016
Stylish and nice. Does what it says on the box. Water tastes much better.
on 25 May 2017
Absolutely great. I have used these kettles for some time, since Breville first introduced the One Cup concept. My concern re filter cost has dissipated as although we hardly use it as there are only the two of us, the filter regularly measures one step closer to renewal - in exactly the same way that my friends does although hers is used far more!