Why has the price gone up so much you can now get this item for a better price from your local well known shop, we used to have these on the subscribe and save but amazon had removed them for example 17.05.14 Tesco 12 rolls of andrex £4.75 :)
Sorry Amazon but you need to do better :(
25 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2014
I was amused by the irony of finding this bumper pack of loo roll, which could be happily dropped from a tall building without any ill effects, packaged in a larger cardboard box with Amazon's scrunchy brown space-filling paper protecting it from any undue harm. I'm tempted to buy some bubble-wrap to see what it comes packaged in.

The product itself is Andrex toilet paper. I can't give it the full five stars as according to the rating system this would mean I "love it" and this really wouldn't be true. It is a good bit of bog roll though, and (particularly if you have Prime membership and avoid delivery costs) this is one of the most cost-effective ways to go about buying it, fantastic value if you compare it to supermarket prices.
7 people found this helpful
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 7 January 2014
I always buy the big packs due to cost wise as I'm out of work, and as I live miles away from shops (other then a local expensive newsagent) and no car so need to take buses, I cannot carry food shopping and have to make two trips wasting my day.

This is not as soft as the brand I normally get. But will continue to buy this product from now on as it's great value buying it in bulk and still a great product. I'd rather save money sacrificing some softness by this buying this product. Almost on 2nd last pack now, so when I open last pack I will then work out how many months it's been and subscribe to regular deliveries.

Saves me time, and money. Will keep buying this now and recommend to all to buy! (you can even get free gifts or vouchers off the website putting in codes from each pack when you open them, saving MORE money. Im now a loyal customer as this is available in bulk, and good quality and saves me money.
on 17 November 2013
I ordered these on the subscribe and save deal with 4 other items which meant they were all free delivery and an extra 15% off. I assume if the price changes before the next delivery is due in 6 months then Amazon will tell us.

The paper is white and good quality and is all rolled up on cardboard tubes for your convenience which you can hang up in your bathroom. The paper has little perforations at regular intervals along its length so you can easily tear it off to the amount you require.

The packaging has a handle on the top but as this was delivered to the door we didn't have to carry the packs very far.
There is a cute photo of a puppy.

We should have enough toilet paper for the foreseeable future.
on 23 March 2017
We all know Andrex. There are few toilet papers that even fall into the same high end area of quality. If Amazon could nail delivery within a half hour then this would be one of the main things you would see drones carrying through the air.
on 17 March 2014
When it comes to writing a review about a product, what does one say about loo roll? Well it's as describes long and soft and white. Bought this as one of my subscribe and save, it's no longer available as it's been swapped for the Andrex Eco roll but while I could get this, my family seemed to approve and it seemed to last well so happy bums in our house!
on 4 June 2014
It's what you expect; no complaints, though quite costly....but it doesn't come with any instructions. I found some online which were helpful, and also a video explaining how to use it more economically ( [...] )

There is a picture of a dog on a package but it seems to work just fine for children too.
on 17 January 2014
I don't have a car, so to have a large quantity delivered if a godsend.
I don't have to lug it 'round. It costs a lot less.
Again, what's not to like?
3 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2014
Er, it's Andrex toilet tissue! Not much more to say. Very useful to have it delivered in bulk, provided you've got the storage space. Not much if any cheaper than the supermarkets, but only having to buy once every month or two is a real boon.
on 20 April 2017
which hand do you wipe your bottom with i dont i use to;let paper