on 27 March 2011
If you want something simple to use get one of these. No bells or whistles with this. Put the micro sd card in a reader and drag and drop music or connect device via supplied USB cable and sync to media player. I'm a 40 something and it took me about 3mins to get it up and running with music on. Battery life seems good, I was out painting the house for 5hrs while listening to this and it didn't run out. If you like to make play lists etc then this isn't for you.I like the fact that it's simple to use, I don't want all the gimmicks.
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 August 2017
I am very happy with this item and would recommend this seller.
on 5 December 2012
This is truly amazing value for money. I bought this to use when jogging and I think it's perfect for that. Sound is fine. Charges on the USB port. Battery life seems fine to me and have had no problems in use.

Friends have confused it for a leading brand MP3 at many times the price. I am very pleased with this and highly recommend it.
on 29 May 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 November 2012
This item does not have the full audio spectrum of more expensive products, but it is just perfect for audio books while commuting.

I use mine as an audio bible, which fits in my top pocket.

Not many Bibles you can do that with...!
on 21 November 2017
didn't even work
on 15 November 2017
it stopped working after the 1st week
on 18 March 2013
this is a fake item i have had it for a month or two and still have not been able to get a sound from it
on 11 December 2014