Style Name: Chilli and Sweet Pepper Kit by Plant Theatre|Change

on 11 May 2015
Very good set that will keep you in chillies and peppers for years. I planted four of each type this year and every one germinated and went on to grow into a healthy plant. I've been giving most of the plants away as gifts and people love them.

Even if you don't like the fruit, they make a colourful plant to have indoors or outside in the warmer months.

With six varieties and twenty seeds of each, the kit should last for a good few years.
on 29 November 2016
This is the second of these that I have purchased as they make such great gifts! I ordered the cocktail garnish one for my mum last year and she loved it, we got an amazing crop out of it. The instructions are simple and all the main components are in the box. I can't wait to get my first crop of chillis!
The packaging is also smart and it feels like a very high-quality​ gift.
on 6 December 2016
Box is very small , I haven't opened it as it was bought for a gift but upon reading other reviews have purchased extra pots and a seed tray
on 2 January 2015
I have purchased Plant Theatre kits previously and was happy. This one did not disappoint the recipient. It was wrapped for a Christmas gift and he was thrilled and excited to be able to try and grow so many different chilli varieties from seeds in the box. He loves his spices and is looking forward to planting them.
on 22 November 2016
I bought this as a present so not tried it yet . I have bought similar things , but this is far superior presented. The contents are perfect for an amateur grower.
on 28 May 2017
We must have had a good batch as 4/6 plants have grown and not just one seed, multiple. Sowed them in May inside. Now to keep away the greenfly and keep them alive.
review image
on 23 November 2016
Thought the product would be bigger, however makes a great gift for Christmas as a stocking filler. I bought this during the black Friday sale, so would be hesitant to buy it at full price... But still a nice gifting idea that's different to the usual gardening gift.
on 30 October 2016
They all grew!!
on 22 October 2012
now there won't be complaints about food not spicy enough! growing own chillis seems to be a fun for my other half ...cannot wait to use them with jam and sauce making kit
on 25 November 2016
smaller box than i envisaged but i guess only seeds in there. be interesting to see if we can grow any but nice gift with a difference